What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two preorders left with OSB, HT Robocop and ED-209.
After 3-4 messages in as many weeks, asking when they expected to ship them, they answered two days ago with a cancelation refund, "sorry for any inconvenience" yeah, thanks
I won't be ordering from them again.

Luckily I found ED on amazon UK cheaper than OSB, £279 shipped to Denmark, now I just need to find a european seller that has Robocop at a reasonable price.

They just cancelled your order? That's insane. Man OSB's reputation is in tatters. I have two pre orders with them still but once they're in I'm done ordering from them. Just hope I actuslly get those orders, as I never received my last one.

At Least you guys are getting replies, I have been emailing for the last month, via the recommended method and via the order page.
I have had nothing back at all. What gripes me is that I see the face book page gets updated if a NEW product come to market and they want pre-orders. but when customers emails about issues we get nothing back.

I am in the exact same position. I am waiting on an order that I paid for 3 months ago and Forbidden Planet has already got the Hot Toys Elder Predator and we have not even had the invoice from OSB for it yet! Bar 2 figures I have always ordered from OSB but I will not be anymore.

At Least you guys are getting replies, I have been emailing for the last month, via the recommended method and via the order page.
I have had nothing back at all. What gripes me is that I see the face book page gets updated if a NEW product come to market and they want pre-orders. but when customers emails about issues we get nothing back.

I am still waiting for my Batman & Robin 66' set and Superman MoS replacement body... back in early August they told me they would send the replacement body when the last stock of MoS figures would arrive... 4 months later.. nothing. I've sent several e-mails regarding Batman & Robin 66 and the MoS figure but haven't got a single reply in like 3 months. I have a bad feeling about this.. I hope this doesn't go down the same way as it did with mother's basement.. that was a frickin nightmare.

Just seems like they don't read emails, I think I might need to contact the credit card company to get my money back. As I have real bad feeling about all this now

Finally got a reply.. well, a partial reply as they completely ignored my question about Batman and Robin:

"We have not forgot your Superman replacement as there is a big note on our shipping board saying replacement for you."

Uhm okay...

after sending my email on the 12th I got a refund the next day. Keep at it, maggie should see your email soon

Finally got a reply.. well, a partial reply as they completely ignored my question about Batman and Robin:

"We have not forgot your Superman replacement as there is a big note on our shipping board saying replacement for you."

Uhm okay...

They replied again and told me they already got a shipment of Batman and Robin and are awaiting the next delivery... I asked when it would arrive and they haven't replied. Did anyone here get their Batman and Robin figures yet?

Just want my money back now.

I emailed around 3 weeks ago with all my order numbers (3 hot toys iron man preorders) asking for a full refund. Guess what. No response. I send another mail at the weekend chasing it. guess what. No response. Now posting here incase they see it. Hello guys.

This isn't fun anymore :(

I'm happy on waiting for things to get back to normal, never that desperate to get a figure in hand....as and when, and yep have a lot paid up pre-orders.

Got the e-mail now, should be getting my figures next month hopefully.

Yeah I've been hearing "2 weeks depending on customs" since February.

Yeah I've been hearing "2 weeks depending on customs" since February.

Please elaborate.. OSB said Bats & Robin were gonna arrive within 2 weeks depending on customs? As in they were already shipped?

Well I got an email in Jan saying final layaway payment was due and that it would be 3-4 weeks, so I paid the outstanding amount.

Then I got an email in March saying "the whole shipment is almost ready to be shipped to us by airfreight" and that they were sorry for the delays.

Then another in July saying "I have spoken with our suppliers this morning and its due to be picked up on Monday/Wednesday of next week, so I estimate pending on UK customs, maybe a couple weeks before delivery to you."

That was the last email I've had from them. I've left messages on FB and got one reply from Maggie saying she was on emails over the weekend to answer my questions but I never heard anything since.

I pretty much had the same emails regarding my man of steel superman, although a lot less frequently. But every time I asked I would be told the same thing about customs etc and that it is expected in two weeks. So I genuinely believe they just make that up to try and keep people quiet. It's constantly "two weeks" I felt like I was dealing with that android mask from total recall. I eventually asked them to either give me a genuine time frame or just refund me. They refunded me. Guess I got my answer.

Wow guys, that sounds really bad. I went ahead and requested a full refund via e-mail. I've waited for far too long and I've been missing out on many good chances on getting the figures ages ago from other places. Fortunately for me, I've been given another chance. A local store have them in stock, a lot cheaper than OSB, so I'm not gonna miss my opportunity again.. possibly risking never receiving the figures.... or worse, losing out on £295. Not sure what will happen with my MoS replacement body but hopefully they will honor their promise and send it to me when they receive their final batch of MoS figures.

Back