what's the single best LOTR piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Josh I would say it is definitely worth it. I tend to be an evil guy collector but always loved Gandalf. In fact, just usd 156 Weta dollars to grab the new one they made while on sale.

Its on the list. Depending on how things fall in the next few months I am going to try and add him.

I will say the best item in my collection (so for me the overall without a doubt best Middle-earth piece) is the custom Red Book of Westmarch. Hard to top that no matter what the item is.

I will say the best item in my collection (so for me the overall without a doubt best Middle-earth piece) is the custom Red Book of Westmarch. Hard to top that no matter what the item is.

Wont argue with you there...for me it is no doubt the best all time M/E prop replica

Wont argue with you there...for me it is no doubt the best all time M/E prop replica

I don't own it, but from what I've seen, I tend to agree with you. That is just an amazing piece of art. Sometimes, I wish I had an entire Tolkien collection. Then I'd find a way to get that book into my collection.

Attachments

• LOTR_ORC_01.jpg
    LOTR_ORC_01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 305
For myself, the Uruk-hai Berserker PF is still one of the very best statues ever released by any company, & in any genre, period. Everything about it is as close to perfect as you can get, including the metal sword, which weighs a ton. Beautiful.

Looks pretty good. I had to laugh at that video because it has 68 views and 2 thumbs down with 0 thumbs up. Who and why would you give it a thumbs down? :lol

:exactly: :cuckoo:

I just gave it a thumbs up !

For myself, the Uruk-hai Berserker PF is still one of the very best statues ever released by any company, & in any genre, period. Everything about it is as close to perfect as you can get, including the metal sword, which weighs a ton. Beautiful.

I agree.. this is mine :

ndwh09.jpg

My faves are the original Cave troll, RWOS, and Gollum/Smeagol pf. Sadly having to sell due to finances but will try reaquire in the future :(

Back