What's on your wrist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish, I really like the Pro-Hunt. Be careful of the PVD. They do wear. I have a Kobold Phantom PVD, MTM Blackhawk PVD, and MTM Patriot PVD. Hopefully it will bring you many cherished memories. My Favorite watch I have is Cartier Roadster Chronograph.

Thanks! Yeah, the Rolex Pro-Hunt is my favorite. I have two of the PVDs (the Patriot one and regular Stainless Stee). So far, so good on those. I don't like them to get wet at all, though, even though they're supposedly okay up to 300m. :lol

The Cartier Roadster is actually going to be my next purchase. :rock

I currently use my phone as my watch, but i'd like to get back into wearing watches. All the batteries in my watches are dead at the moment. I'm just too damn lazy to go get a replacement battery. I feel I am looking at my phone all the time now, and it bothers me.

For the dark & brooding days:
photow1.jpg

For colorful, fun days (like today):
photow2.jpg

eq8jms.jpg

Dayyuuum mad money. Those are badass, but I could never spend more than $500 on a watch because I'm afraid I'd scratch/break it....then get depressed because I just realized I messed up an expensive watch.

Thanks! Yeah, the Rolex Pro-Hunt is my favorite. I have two of the PVDs (the Patriot one and regular Stainless Stee). So far, so good on those. I don't like them to get wet at all, though, even though they're supposedly okay up to 300m. :lol

The Cartier Roadster is actually going to be my next purchase. :rock

I would get the Black Chrono Roadster. It is my favorite. Beware of the bracelet though. There is no locking feature on the bracelet. Mine will probably be the Planet Ocean 45mm. I want it for obvious reasons. I have way too much money tied up in them though. But they are fun.

eq8jms.jpg

Dayyuuum mad money. Those are badass, but I could never spend more than $500 on a watch because I'm afraid I'd scratch/break it....then get depressed because I just realized I messed up an expensive watch.

They can be fixed. So that shouldn't be a issue. Losing them. Now that would be a problem.

Cant believe i missed this thread. I love watches!

I only own Automatic ones.

Maurice Lacroix, my newest one which I use when i wear a suite.
bild

Jacques Lemans, with Chronograph, this is the choice when i'm doing something active, sports, sailing etc.
bild

Seiko, this is a interesting watch. Its both a automatic and a quartz watch. A little generator charges the battery. The hands stop after a day but it keep track of time for 4 years. When you pick it up it resumes the time.
bild

Hugo Boss and watch winder.
bild

I'm in the market for a good "tactical" watch. Right now I'm leaning toward either a Smith & Wesson Tritium, or a Casio G-Shock ...

tactical-nylon-sww357N.jpg

casio-g-shock-titanium_68307.jpg

Right now, I'm leaning toward the S&W. I like the look of the MTM Blackhawk, but its a touch expensive. The S&W looks like a reasonable substitute. I like the idea of the ballistic nylon velcro band -- and I'm more into analog than digital.

SnakeDoc

Back