What's on your wrist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This watch and my hat are pretty much a part of me.

My hat though, has been with me for 10 years, 3 countries, countless states and 3 close calls on a roller coaster, in a car, and a helicopter, where it flew off and I managed to recover it by fishing it out of the water under the Incredible Hulk coaster at Universal, grabbing it out of mid air on I-95 as it flew off my head, and forcing my flight instructor to actually set down to get it when it fell out of the chopper. :lol

PICT1383.jpg

This watch and my hat are pretty much a part of me.

My hat though, has been with me for 10 years, 3 countries, countless states and 3 close calls on a roller coaster, in a car, and a helicopter, where it flew off and I managed to recover it by fishing it out of the water under the Incredible Hulk coaster at Universal, grabbing it out of mid air on I-95 as it flew off my head, and forcing my flight instructor to actually set down to get it when it fell out of the chopper. :lol

Damn, what kind of hat is it?

Just a simple ballcap, old American Eagle OD hat just says Eagle on it, but I love it. Everyone always thinks its an Eagles cap since I'm in Jersey like 20 minutes from Philly.

DUDE I HAD THAT ONE!!!! :rock!

Now I only wear Lexes! :cool:

1686274-a.jpg

Ofcourse...Ice is necesary! :lecture

Is that supposed to impress us? I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Is that supposed to impress us? I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

IubwwRpMCX_oh-no-you-diint.jpg

STFU WES!..........

I used to--but it was a cheap one and the band started to fall apart. Since then I've just used my phone. But I'd really like to get a nice new watch sometime. Some places I've worked at they don't want you using cellphones. And at college it's kind of rude to pull out your phone in class, even if you're just checking the time.

You all wouldn't want to see my watches.....lol

I usually don't bother wearing one because I like charm bracelets a lot.

Either a DKNY watch or a Dimebag one. Need to get new batteries for all of them so have been having to use my phone to tell the time. Prefer using a watch to check the time. Don't like getting my phone out in public if I can help it

Back