What's left for the year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just have medallions on the waitlist since I'm short 15 of 'em.

Don't need doubles of the statues and others....leave that for
folks who don't have them in their collection.

Larbob,

I Hope That Everyone Else On The Wait Lists Took Your Stand. Hopefully The Moneyhungry Pricejacking Thieves Recieve Nothing.

Are you 'Lord of the Polystone?'

Now you too may be able to express your inner Geek and pronounce your "Sideshow Collection Rules Them All."

For a LIMITED TIME only when you order an In-Stock LOTR item ($20 or more) you will receive one of these nifty shirts for FREE!

093005lordofpoly_front.jpg

Our geeky promotion begins at 12:00 PM PST today (9/30/05) while supplies last. If this offer disappears from the site then most likely all the shirts are gone! Remember this is only on qualifying orders placed during this time and not for previous orders that ship during this time. Offer also available to EU and International collectors!! Check our site for all the details!

Best,
Chicky :banana

Thanks for the info Chicky. Is this the surprise that you were talking about earlier in the thread?

Chicky said:
So did everone like our Lord of the Polystone promotion? Looks like we will be out of this cool T-shirt by the end of today!

Best,
Chicky

Yup, I ordered the Berserker bus one I had been kicking around for a while. So the T-Shirt was a nice bonus.

Chicky,

OK I went back & re-read the thread. This T-shirt is the promotion that you had talked about.

Harrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh Now.....what about them there wait lists ye be talkin about?

I am not asking which ones, just an idea as to when the wait list will be recalled. Like say next week.....first of November........last of December.

Signed.......The Pest

Back