What's left for the year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my theory, just wait, Legolas and Gimli and Aragorn BG shipping at the same time next.... week!

:google :horror

amonhen said:
Could it mean..........check your waitlist items...............? (They all will be translated into fullfilled orders?) :confused:
We can only dream of such a thing,but wouldn't it be great. :D

As long as I get a Newborn uruk and a wiki bust, I'll be happy!
And Lurtz bust, uruk scout bust, Moria archer bust, Orc Soldier bust, and the big 3 statues...

Chicky........you cannot say something like that & leave us hanging. Come on, what did you mean?

Right, I told you I wanted a Newborn and a Wiki bust, so you'd better deliver to me Sideshow!
Promotion hey? Like a new line....not polystone....figures?

OR a special end of the line statue of MOUTH OF SAURON ON STEED!! AND FARAMIR!!! :D :naughty

Cool: been waiting for a cave troll, the big balrog, witch king, orthanc, aragorn and of course an orc pissedmaster from the waiting list :banana
Now thats interesting

Chicky,

When do they plan on contacting the lucky Wait List people? October?? November?????????????

These are the things I need to know. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Back