What's in Booth 7?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is there going to be a surprise announcement today or tomorrow? i'm losing hope......:(

so is there going to be a surprise announcement today or tomorrow? i'm losing hope......:(

I'm not quite sure what more you want? :lol We like to display everything for every day of the Con so that people who may not be coming on Saturday or Sunday will still get to see all the new stuff. And if it's displayed, it's posted, as there's no way to keep it from showing up on the internet if it's displayed at the Con.

I'm not quite sure what more you want? :lol We like to display everything for every day of the Con so that people who may not be coming on Saturday or Sunday will still get to see all the new stuff. And if it's displayed, it's posted, as there's no way to keep it from showing up on the internet if it's displayed at the Con.

i just meant the possible 2-pack....we were all holding out hope that would be announced and a SW PF.........reach waaaay down in the SS bag of tricks and pull one of those out.....we know it's in there. :)

btw, the new licenses are AWESOME!

Last edited:
Actually it's me, with a laptop and an empty 2-liter coke bottle for...well y'know. And I've gotta say, after a few days I'm starting to smell quite funky...and my bottle's been full since Thursday night:eek:

Back