What would you say is the "CREAM"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClipperKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://youtu.be/mdXdiq296So"]https://youtu.be/mdXdiq296So[/ame]Hello bruvas , just wanted to have a bit of fun and get some collectors opinions . I uploaded this collection video onto the UltimateCollectors channel this morning and in one of the comments a guy refered to the collection as "havin the cream" . Now i understand what that term means but my question is .....If you were building a collection of between 30 and 35 figures and compared to it my collection in the video what figure would you get rid of and what figures would you bring in ? And also how would you pose them differently ? All comments welcome and like i say its just for fun :O) thanks ric

Hey CK,

I've always enjoyed your videos - well presented, informative, & certainly entertaining!

Just as you said - a real tidy set up. It's not how big it is, it's what you have & how you display / enjoy it. Man - all your figures are posed brilliantly - you understand what looks right for each character, & the natural way that a person's body moves - so it all adds to the realism. :rock

I'm a fan of most of the figures you have there - bar Indy, & some of the Avengers & Nolan stuff. My 'cream' collection, would be all MY icons; & you already have a bunch of them. Keaton & Jack Joker, Luke, mk4, Spidey - got those. I also have Reeve Superman, T1 & MMS T2 Arnold, the Falconer Predator, & Bank Robber Joker. I'd LOVE to get a hold of BAD MJ & the ETD Bruce Lee at some stage too.

My most recent 'icon' is the Tamashii C-3PO - sensational.

Anyway, 'cream'.. it's all relative though isn't it. :lol

Last edited:
Duplicates are fun but not necessary. Pretty good collection. Nothing special. I enjoy your reviews.

Great collection, with some great poses.

A Scarecrow and Two Face would look good in the collection, as would a Black widow and Hulk(when he's released). I wasn't too keen on the X-Men 3 Wolverine, the first time I saw him, but I must say he looks great in your video.

Nice collection clipper, like droidgutz said its all relative, you got some nice pieces for sure and if its what you like that's all that matters. I have watched a lot of your videos from your start on youtube, and I have seen you get rid of stuff that made me say WTF are you thinking, like your technoir t1 t-800, I was like why:slap But then you have sold some older figures and up-graded your collection for the better:duff

But all that is just a matter of opinion brother, but to answer your question on what I would get rid of and what you should get I would say lose the MJ's the indy, and maybe try getting the 1/4 scale endo from hot toys. It would be interesting to get your take on that figure. I'm a 1/6 guy myself but sometimes you gotta step outta your comfort zone and experance something new:)

The way I see it every collection needs a centerpiece, and the endoskeleton is that for me as I'm a terminator fanatic, not really sure what your favorate franchise is or movie, but with the way your display cabinets are set up a nice 1/4 scale piece in the center and your collection would look killer!!!

Last edited:
The "cream of the crop" figures for me are the ones that took effort to make like an awesome custom of my favorite character or a OOAK fig. Sure, HT pumps out figures and everyone buys them up but if you go the extra mile to make each figure unique and not making it look like everyone elses, then you have something truly special.

Nice collection man BTW. :)

I don't what's cream and what isn't but I will say your poses are amazing and something I can only aspire to :duff

Awesome stuff Clipper.
This is what I think of when I hear Cream....
[ame="https://youtu.be/bjZRAvsZf1g"]https://youtu.be/bjZRAvsZf1g[/ame]

Some very interesting posing. I especially love the Iron Man and Jack the Joker poses.

You're obviously not a fan then.. :(

They're actually some of HT's best figures. I'm still annoyed that I wasn't able to get any of them when they were in initial circulation. :gah:

Yes.. I'm a fan. :lol

:lol Not really, I don't hate MJ some of his stuff is pretty good but I don't like him enough to spend over 200+ on an action figure of him. But that's the whole problem with clipper kings question, he asks whats the cream but that's different for everyone.

Excellent vid, Clipper. Makes me want to find a Batman 89.
I would get rid of the predators and bring in Aldo and Hans from Inglorious Basterds, but that's just Tarentino fanboy talking.
And the IndianaJones maniac in my head would put him in his own display inside the City of Tanis.
I'd also add Black Widow to the Avengers since she seals the deal.
But one hell of a good job, bruva. peace out.

Back