What would be your weapon of choice in a Zombie apocalypse?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This..

baseball-bat.jpg

+

Duct-Tape.jpg

+

butcher_knife.jpg

All combined = Da bat knife mutha ____ies.

Nope, Valfar, according the the "zombie combat manual" 2010 (Roger Ma) your weapons of choice (the cleaver: 50 zombie engagements; and the baseball bat: 20 engagements) would not be the best.

Cast iron frying pan: 200+ and crowbar 200+ are hands down the best. not so sexy but more effective. (plus you can fry up eggs and flap-jacks when your done):lol

Val you never seize to amaze me, thats friggin creative! I'd never think of that! But now I know who to go to if I ever lose all my weapons and ish, Im goin to canada!

The cold steel great sword

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hfLZozBVpM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_hfLZozBVpM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

My weapon of choice would be a big rubber dildo, purely for comedic value. cause lets face it, if your facing the zombie apocalypse your gonna need a bit of a laugh.

Hand-to-hand is for bait ... helicopter-mounted is the way to go. Helicopter-mounted and 6000 rounds-per-minute is even better. Minigun ...

12-09-06.jpg

There's always plan B ...

Handheld_M134_minigun.jpg

Because they can't zombiefy you if you shoot them from a mile-and-a-half away ...

128838467739107714.jpg

Because every good long-distance sniper needs a spotter ...

sniperspotter%5B2%5D.jpg

This, of course, is assuming you don't have access to a tactical nuclear weapon. Zombie apocalypse indeed ... but whose apocalypse is it?

2008-04-nuclear-blast.jpg

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back