What would be your ideal 1/6 custom figure(s) at the moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaun%20of%20the%20dead%20event.jpg
Instant buy for me.

I'm all for Rylan Givins,injustice is a great tv series!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I still would love a Calvin Candy and a Django and maybe some from the hateful eight.
I have a calvin candie for sale on ebay,but not custom the one Neca made and canceled cause they said it was racist,plus i also have Butch,ebay took him down though. Not custom,but if your interested let me know? Sold Django and Schultz already.

Rainman did a 1 piece commissioned Calvin,but he would be going for a couple thousand if the person who has him even ever wanted to sell him,let alone findout who he is

these two from Stargate:
stargate.jpg

Hattori Hanzo from Kill Bill:
hattori hanzo.jpg

Theocoles from Spartacus:
theocoles.jpg

Christopher Walken from The Deer Hunter:
deer hunter walken.jpg

Some pretty good ideas here! :clap

The Django Unchained, Ghostbusters, SRV and X-Files figures are all ones that I'd like to have as well.

Iminime did the Goodfellas, sans Paulie, last year. :)

X-Files - Mulder and Scully

There have been a few Scully and Mulder sculpts over the years. Snyderman did a set and I think Sean Dabbs did too. :)

I still would love a Calvin Candy and a Django and maybe some from the hateful eight.

Django's being done by Iminime soon.

Rainman did a 1 piece commissioned Calvin,but he would be going for a couple thousand if the person who has him even ever wanted to sell him,let alone findout who he is

That wasn't Rainman. That was a custom project put together by Origami, with Rainman's tailor doing the outfit. It's certainly not one of a kind, either.

That's cool to know about Django,thanks! I was under the impression when i seen the pics on rainmans website that it had said it was a one of a kind commissioned piece. It was a while back so i stand corrected and hopefully one can be found 1 day out ther cause it was a awesome job! The tailoring was one of my favorite done custom wise. Probably cause my love for the movie so much a bit puts it at the top I've seen.

Agree,I've already spoken to a artist that does commissions for me amd as soon as he is done doing a final scene of there will be blood Daniel Plainview he and his team are doing Ragnar Lothbrook from Vikings. Very appropriate time to announce since the series starts up again tomorrow night. Can't wait! If your interested when the wip gets done I'll put up pics of him,but it won't be for a few months yet since it hasn't even been started. If you want i can ask him to make one for you also. Pm me if your interested to get more info.

Was talking about your post JR i don't know why it didn't caption your quote and pic of Ragnar.

Ragnar needs either Rollo or Loki to display with him in my opinion,probably gonna go with Loki,you gotta love him!

My dream 1/6 is way out of left field.. But it would be Buddy from Elf (Will Ferrell). He'd finish off my 1/6 scale Christmas scenes for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back