What will tonights newsletter bring?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What inside information do you have?

Courney Love told Mary Kate and Ashley who told McKenzie Philips who partied with me just a few nights ago (man is she one hawt momma) while doing lines of cocaine off Owen Wilson's belly button about it.

:monkey3

Courney Love told Mary Kate and Ashley who told McKenzie Philips who partied with me just a few nights ago (man is she one hawt momma) while doing lines of cocaine off Owen Wilson's belly button about it.

:monkey3

That sounds very reliable. It must be true. :monkey1

Hmmmm... disapointing "other" products and now the Spooky Spokesman has taken up one of the 1:6 spots. Tomorrow is a 1:6 at least!

Hmmmm... disapointing "other" products and now the Spooky Spokesman has taken up one of the 1:6 spots. Tomorrow is a 1:6 at least!

And they still have to announce the final license... I hope the 1:6 isn't the new license... Unless its something cool like Blade Runner or Back to the Future.

And they still have to announce the final license... I hope the 1:6 isn't the new license... Unless its something cool like Blade Runner or Back to the Future.

Sounds like tomorrow is Darkman 1:6 for sure then. Not as cool as the Dead, but I'm interested anyway.

That newsletter was basically a summary of the past few days. I was expecting at least a Dead announcment.

Back