What Will Be the Statue/PF of the Year 08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I don't really know what is in the running for the Statue of the Year 08
*When I say Statue I mean PF* :lol
But I think it will Be the Indiana Jones PF :rock

Going by what's been released so far...I'd say as far as Sideshow goes Thor is without a doubt the best SS piece this year.

For me, hard to tell right now, but it will either be Indy PF or Moria Orc PF.

Both are not shipped, yet, but will be soon.

What PFs have been released this year? And I assume this would only include ones that have shipped (not announced) during 2008?

Well without it being in hand I can't say for sure by initial vote is for the Indy PF. Although I think Thor is a very good contender. I would put the Anakin PF in there but his tunic knocks him out of the race for me.

I think a poll after New Years is a good idea, maybe this can be the nomination thread.

I love Indiana Jones PF but I have to give it to Thor. It's not only massive but It is a masterpiece and the extra head is amazingly well done.

Thor Exclusive gets my vote......

Thor looks good. The Hollywood hype may not be there yet but it will catch up and make that PF a sleeper hit.

I gotta go with Indiana though because it's an iconic piece with a universal pose representing a great (what true fans consider) 'trilogy'.

CC

Back