What was your first Star Wars 1/6 figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01c141c86fdaaa34e2246985fc2c0f45.jpg

5de60fcc6cac2a107d6818ffe55922d0.jpg

This guy.

The Probe Droid that arrived yesterday :) it wont be my last.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Kinda new to collecting, but mine was the AOTC Hasbro Count Dooku. Only paid $20 new and it has the best sculpt of him I've seen. The paint is ok, but when the light hits it just right, it's stunning.

After that bought SS Malgus, Maul, and Sith Anakin, but returned them all and bought medi ROTS Anakin instead (currently my favorite). Then just bought SS EX Vader 2 days ago. So excited.

I'm going for a small collection with my favorite characters only. Have SS Hoth Luke and SS Jango on preorder. Also been eyeing SS General Grievous a well.

Kinda new to collecting, but mine was the AOTC Hasbro Count Dooku. Only paid $20 new and it has the best sculpt of him I've seen. The paint is ok, but when the light hits it just right, it's stunning.

After that bought SS Malgus, Maul, and Sith Anakin, but returned them all and bought medi ROTS Anakin instead (currently my favorite). Then just bought SS EX Vader 2 days ago. So excited.

I'm going for a small collection with my favorite characters only. Have SS Hoth Luke and SS Jango on preorder. Also been eyeing SS General Grievous a well.

Grievous is such a cool figure. It's actually one of my favorites right now.

Nice to hear!
I saw it posed terribly at a comic store I went to and it turned me off to the figure for a while
But I've seen better shots and reviews so I'm hype again lol

Kenner Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguise twin pack.

My life changed after I held those figures in my hands. :D

Back