What was your 1st purchase directly from sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo and Rocky legendary Polystone busts.

I rarely buy anything from sideshow,because i live in norway and custom fees sucks,sideshow wont help you out with declaring a lower value on the package so i dont order from them unless i HAVE to.

Hahaha you're angry a company won't falsify a legal document. Classic. :rotfl

Hahaha you're angry a company won't falsify a legal document. Classic. :rotfl

:lol yeah well i prefer to buy from places they can actually do that for you,and thats PLENTY,i understand sideshow and BBTS though.
Not angry,i fully understand them.

Hmm, good question, let me check...

Well my first "actual" order was for the 12" Assajj Ventress Ex. for a friend...

But MY actual first purchase was the Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2007 Readyness Kit...

wow of warcraft diorama was my first piece when it came out and i still luv it to this day ... only thing wrong with it is it wants some companion pieces :D

The first thing I bought directly from SSC was Samwise and Frodo 1/6 exclusives. I had bought other things before that off of eBay.

jedi luke was what brought me to a then unknown to me sideshow...:chew

then when i checked out the site more and saw what all they had...:monkey2.......i missed out on so much cool stuff that was long gone.

Back