What was the best TV series finale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
My wife and I watch a lot of TV and have seen a lot of good shows come to an end.

So, what do you think was the best show finale ever?

My vote goes to Six Feet Under.

I don't think I've ever been effected by the end of a show like I did was this one. It was just so damn perfect.

The last 5 minutes, where they track the lives and deaths of all the major characters was amazing. I've never really had the sense of closure like I did with it.

So, whats's yours?

At lot of people hated it, but I loved the end of the Sopranos. I have NEVER been so on the edge of my seat. I thought it was perfect, and I can never hear that Journey song without reliving those moments. Classic, imo.

At lot of people hated it, but I loved the end of the Sopranos. I have NEVER been so on the edge of my seat. I thought it was perfect, and I can never hear that Journey song without reliving those moments. Classic, imo.

Wasn't the end kind of ambiguous? Like did Tony get whacked right after it went to black?

I've always wanted to check this show out.

Well some of the "top rated" ones like MASH and Cheers I thought kind of sucked but I liked Seinfeld and everyone hated that one.

Ha as soon as I saw the thread title I was like "Definitely Six Feet Under!!". Really doesn't get much better than that.

Hmm let's see...there was a British series called "Spaced" that had a pretty good ending as well. Also, the Cowboy Bebop anime, but neither of these shows were a long-running thing.

It's my all-time favorite show, so I have to go with M*A*S*H.

Hey old timer :wave

old_man.jpg

six feet under for me. great ending for a very good show.

after it had time to soak in I really liked the sopranos ending.

Talk about an old timey one:
The BEST and still champ: the final episode of Newhart (his second show).

As I think about it, I haven't seen a lot of "final episodes" (that I remember). But what I can recall:

Arrested Development; Newhart; Cowboy Bebop

Back