What to do with broken Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frostlord

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I recently bought myself the Iron Man Comiquette to add to my collection, I was so excited I even paid extra to get it sent express. But when i opened it up I was horrified to find that it had broken on its way to me. So now I'm stuck with a broken statue and I have no idea what to do with it,
what do you guys do with broken statues?

See if you can have someone fix it for you.

Shouldn't cost you much and the repair will not be visible.

Did you contact the seller?

See if you can have someone fix it for you.

Shouldn't cost you much and the repair will not be visible.

Did you contact the seller?

yeah I'm still trying to work things out with the seller.

I considered fixing it coz I have all the pieces and they fit together perfectly, but I have no idea how to find someone to fix it here(I live in Australia).

But I'm looking to buy another one, so what do I do with the broken statue.

Would anyone buy a broken statue?

Last edited:
yeah I'm still trying to work things out with the seller.

I considered fixing it coz I have all the pieces and they fit together perfectly, but I have no idea how to find someone to fix it here(I live in Australia).

But I'm looking to buy another one, so what do I do with the broken statue.

Would anyone buy a broken statue?

oh i'm sure people would buy it, but with frieght from Aus you might not get much. Lots people still converting these.

Did the seller tape the styrofoam halves back together? They better have, or it's on them I think. Me, i would also have put it inside another box for international shipping?

Sucks. Good luck.

Did the seller tape the styrofoam halves back together? They better have, or it's on them I think. Me, i would also have put it inside another box for international shipping?
Sucks. Good luck.

The seller packaged it pretty well but he didnt write Fragile or anything on it and when the box arrived the entire top of it was crushed, REALLY badley.

If you can't get it refunded or fixed, then you could turn it into an awesome lawn ornament.

LOL, yeah but i down had a lawn.

Back