What to do with a Sandie with no shoulders....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering what i can do with my Sandtrooper squad leader that has no shoulder armor or shoulder pad. I am gonna be starting a new project, so i needed the shoulder armor, i got him off ebay so he came with no shoulder pad or weapons but everything else ( got him fairly cheap ) so was good deal for me to bash him. now either I can find someone with just a pair of shoulders for sale for my Biker scout i want to make or make a project out of the shoulderless sandie, im soo baffled lol. any ideas? i figure y'all would have some good ideas or a cast of the shoulders in which case i could just save the sandie lol im so worked up over this lol how sad :( :thud:

that, or toy anxiety gets them in every so often.
i have a set from dorgmal as well. he's tops.........:lecture

:lol thanks everyone Dorgmal has me all squared away now, but yeah saw the ones you guys were talking about :) got everything extra i need, now just need to win the hasbro biker scout and im set.

I went with the TT Narrow body, have a set of gloves squared away, and picked up a tomy / gentle giant helmet and the cast shoulders from dorgmal, just need a head now and the scout but those are easy enough.

Back