What to do on a plane when you are seated next to an azz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosing

Super Freak
Reaction score
*i'm just re-posting this prank/humor

What to do on a plane when you are seated next to a real ass

1. Take out your laptop.

2. Open your laptop very slowly.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make certain your neighbor is watching.

5. Open your internet browser.

6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then stare up at the heavens for a minute or so.

7. Breathe deeply and click on this site
https://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

then look at the expression on your neighbor's face.

oh yeah you would get beaten and dragged outta the plane only to be met by state police / FBI / US Customs / HomeLand Security

Then you will get your ass beaten more , then you will get interrogated for 6 days , then you will end up in Guantanamo Bay , Then you will get your ass beat even more than before . Stripped naked and sprayed with a hose :yess:

Not a good idea :wave

oh yeah you would get beaten and dragged outta the plane only to be met by state police / FBI / US Customs / HomeLand Security

Then you will get your ass beaten more , then you will get interrogated for 6 days , then you will end up in Guantanamo Bay , Then you will get your ass beat even more than before . Stripped naked and sprayed with a hose :yess:

Yup! ...soooo worth it just to see the look on the guys face!:lol:lol:lol

Sounds like communism.

please do it and let us know how it works out for you with your one phone call from jail.

*i'm just re-posting this prank/humor

What to do on a plane when you are seated next to a real ass

1. Take out your laptop.

2. Open your laptop very slowly.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make certain your neighbor is watching.

5. Open your internet browser.

6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and then stare up at the heavens for a minute or so.

7. Breathe deeply and click on this site
https://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html

then look at the expression on your neighbor's face.

:rotfl Love it!

I watched the whole thing 'cos I wanted to know what happened at the end of the minute. It directed me here: https://www.find-a-bike.de/ :dunno

It would still be hilarious. Jerks beside you deserve it. Now, for the general public who are being kind as your neighbor, do not.

Wait, would this even work in a plane? How would you be able to access the internet when you're supposed to have your wi-fi turned off?

Back