What Sideshow Weta Statues do you recommend?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gothmog on Warg is a fantastc piece too...Shelob is a nice underrated piece (Diorama?)and dirt cheap on ebay...

Maybe I'll start with the Gothmog on Warg...
Gawd, I'm having such a hard time. Wish I had more cash. :D

I think I want to start with Arwen and Saruman.
I would also like to pick up Boromir and Galadriel later.

What do you guys think? Are these two pretty good to start with?

Saruman is fantastic. That is a great choice though I'd got for boromir before Arwen.

I think I want to start with Arwen and Saruman.
I would also like to pick up Boromir and Galadriel later.

What do you guys think? Are these two pretty good to start with?

Saruman and Boromir - yes.

Arwen and Galadrial - not rush.

If you are thinking of a set of two, then Saruman and Wormtongue work well together.

Morgul Lord and Eowyn make a nice little dio.

EowynMLCustom.jpg

Happy hunting Fremen.

:duff
Bill

Last edited:
I wanted a arwen to go with my aragorn.
I do really want boromir though as he's my fav but at least for now I have the 12 inch SS one and the legendary scale bust.

I PM'd someone on here that had an arwen for sale. If he no longer has it, then I'll pick up the Boromir.

I do have that morgul lord but has never picked up the Eowyn. That is one I will get for sure down the line. They do look really good together.

Okay. Saruman the white bought from a board member! ya!!

Now the long wait...

I'm pretty excited to get this one. It's one I've always really liked. :)

Now that you got a Saruman...go get yourself a Grima...saw one on ebay for like 50 a couple days ago

You do know you are doomed to hunt others down in the series don't you ! :lecture

:lol

I still think that the King of the Dead and the Haradrim with a Rohan sword through him are fantastic pieces for detail and can be picked up very cheap down the line.

Sticking to your plan of what to get is tricky so ignore these recommendations :panic:

There are some out there dirt cheap...I personally would try to get those first unless you truly are particular about what pieces you want..The Hard soldier I saw for like 60 shipped not too long ago...lots of cheapies to be had...you just gotta look.....When the Hobbit comes out I think these will all go up again in value...maybe not as much as say 5-7 years ago but still up

Last edited:
I think they will go up a little as well for a while.

The King of the Dead I actually do have. I'm trying to stay focused and not end up buying everything.
I have a lot of stuff on preorder with SS so I can only pick up these when I have a little spare cash, which isn't often.

the witch king of angmar bust is still one of my all time favorites. it was my first weta piece i purchased back in the day.

the witch king of angmar bust is still one of my all time favorites. it was my first weta piece i purchased back in the day.

my exact thoughts but was my second weta piece :)

bought it on ebay and later found out he was a member on this forum when this forum was different a different name or something can't remember.

Actually it's the only weta bust that I own.

Back