What Sideshow DC Figures are you hoping to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Hot Toys has the Arkham license, I'd love for them to take a futuristic military approach to Deathstroke like they do for GI Joes. Or they can just release this.
20130718-053306.jpg

Anything from Earth 2
New 52 post wrath of the first lantern sinestro (with the cool armor)
New 52 Deathstroke
New 52 Death of the family conclusion Joker

The figures I collect are all from movies
I know I will never get it. Hal Jordan/green latern movie
Rash al Gaul batman begins
Clark Kent. Superman the movie

So far SDCC has been pretty much a bust for me :(

I was looking forward to seeing a few more figures from the Sideshow DC line. Instead they showed one less than last year by not showing Superman.

I know they have yet to release anything from the line, but showing 1 or 2 new figures would have been nice.

Even though I am happy that Hot Toys showed Adam West Batman & Robin, I was disappointed they didn't show Arkham Batman.

I guess they could show something new today (Saturday) but I am starting to doubt it.

My want list:
1. Deathstroke (i expect the classic look mixed with real world millitary visual just like the Joe line)
2. Grifter from Wildcats (maybe i'm the only one who wants it, but i really love the character and look)
3. Lobo
4. Nightwing
5. Wonder Woman

i would love any/all versions of robin.
a really good jim aparo/neal adams bronze age Batman.
penguin-my favorite bat villain, never visited by dc direct 13" line (has he ever seen a 1/6 figure?).
mr freeze-any of his looks but bronze age being my preference.
wonder woman-dc direct's version sucked. she is well over due a fantastic 1/6 figure.

and classic black lightning. not likely but i would love to see any of the original outsiders team.

these would be a great start :)

Back