What should the TOD PF look like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banghead
I don't care if it's a PF of the Madonna in Catholic country, with the initial PF's Ex. finally waitlisting after a spell of availability and the regular edition still available, I seriously doubt that. Potentially, redressing the current one to match the minute differences of the other films with a PF edition size similar to the SSE dios, absolutely. But as a main release, realistically, no
:banghead:duh

If they are going to do another Indy. It should be a Club OBI WAN tux wearing Indy. They could have him holding the glass of martini or the diamond. But the other option would be to skip TOD and Last crusade and make a KOTCS Indiana holding the skull. I think the older Indy PF would look great next to the young Indy.

If they are going to do another Indy. It should be a Club OBI WAN tux wearing Indy. They could have him holding the glass of martini or the diamond. But the other option would be to skip TOD and Last crusade and make a KOTCS Indiana holding the skull. I think the older Indy PF would look great next to the young Indy.

Save your dough. Paint the Ex head to look old and put the Crystal Skull from the "Collector's Edition" DVD in his hand. That's what I'm doing so that when I get tired of the Raiders look, I can remind myself why it's better than KOTCS. :p

I'm telling you I'm feeling TLC Indy on the Horse PF. It'll cost about the price of the Biker Scout....

Indiana%20Jones%20and%20the%20Last%20Crusade%20Taito.jpg

Oh I think if we get several PF's from Indy we'll get all four. Him wearing the regular tie when he goes to save Sr. Would make for a nice LCS and have him holding the machine gun.

178.jpg

I am surprised nobody has taken that funny face to use as his avatar :)

Hell yeah it would. He is riding an Arabian right? They are about 10' if you stand them up so the PF horse would be about 30" to give an idea of the scope, it'd be on all fours do it'd be longer than taller but still it'd be a massive piece once you envision a PF Indy on its back riding and shooting. I know the ROTLA Indy is the most iconic but for me this would be the Indiana Jones PF to own

TOD PF Indy has to be the look he had toward the end of the movie. Torn sleeves, bloody, battered, etc. That's Indy from TOD.

Back