what should i do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig that space that happens immediately after reading an ambiguous thread title but immediately before reading the first post. "What should I do?". I had some pretty cool scenarios going on there as to what might be up.

I agree with those suggesting to get him to send the figure back for a full refund. I wouldn't send him $19 just on principle. Should also be a lesson for you though to document the hell outta your listings. This is internets, trust nobody :wink1:

<CENSORED> like this regarding eBay disgusts me.

Overall state of the hobby . . . eBay . . . and with opportunistic buyers . . . makes it difficult when it does not have to be.

POST/SHARE that @$$tard's information so we can all avoid him.

A douch bag buyer from ebay tried to pull that crap with me once with my loose DC Direct Alex Ross Joker figure. He claimed the figures arm had broken when he went to move it and he wanted a partial refund. I told him that if he is unhappy with the figure that he could send it back and I would give him a full refund. He decided he would "glue the arm back on" and keep it.

I called the bull ____ flag on him and won. If I were you Id do that same. These scum bags are trying to get better deals on the items they win. Dont let them scam you.

thank you ,freaks, that has help me, alot ,i told him to post item back and he has not replyed or sand the hands and i'll get new ones for him and that was last night. so i will just see what happens now:dunno

thank you ,freaks, that has help me, alot ,i told him to post item back and he has not replyed or sand the hands and i'll get new ones for him and that was last night. so i will just see what happens now:dunno

Give us the screen name so WE all can block him.

Back