what should i do with ebay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not the most patient guy in the world but this really makes sense to me. Not so much because of quality issues on this figure since I had no problems with mine, but because the figures offered keep getting better and better and your likely to end up less than ecstatic with purchasing an older inferior figure for way more than a newer superior figure will cost at retail.
If your a line completist forget what I said. You've gotta have it and I understand that too.
Sorry, I know this isn't directly on topic but it seemed worth a comment anyway. Glad you were able to recover your funds without having to file a claim. If your a buyer though your pretty well protected by PP and eBay as long as you follow the rules. If your a seller not so much. But that's the chance you take when dealing online anyway.

I agree. Unless you have to have the sonar head or something, wait until TDKR Batman is released. It is the same suit so far. It will be better and hopefully won't have the leaky abs problem.

Back