What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and that's before international shipping. Couldn't be happier with the DS backdrops though, really elevate the display.

Seems Jazz is designing these for either the detolf (smaller/cheaper) or besta (closer to actual scale/pricier).

I'm so **** retentive that with the two DS backdrops side by side I feel like I would want two Tantive displays as well for uniformity, and I'm just not seeing how that works with the figures I have/want.

Nooooo, no 2x Tantive. That's too symmetrical. Go for another single background but different -- cantina background, different Death Star, Emperor's window, Falcon hang-out room -- otherwise you lock yourself into having two constantly the next time a new backdrop pops up that you want.

I really like the Death Star corridor backdrops he does... but I just hate to limit myself to characters that "hang out" in that space. I mix characters a lot. I'd put Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper and Biker Scout together on a shelf just for the armor variations.

I only have 3 detolfs and way too many figures so I have to maximize my shelves.

Nooooo, no 2x Tantive. That's too symmetrical. Go for another single background but different -- cantina background, different Death Star, Emperor's window, Falcon hang-out room -- otherwise you lock yourself into having two constantly the next time a new backdrop pops up that you want.

I really like the Death Star corridor backdrops he does... but I just hate to limit myself to characters that "hang out" in that space. I mix characters a lot. I'd put Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper and Biker Scout together on a shelf just for the armor variations.

I only have 3 detolfs and way too many figures so I have to maximize my shelves.

I'm working on a potential display solution guys. But only want to show it once I have a first prototype built and ironed out any problems.

In a few weeks I hope.

Yeah, good advice for sure. I'm gonna get one for now, I like that they don't have to be plugged in for lighting too, and it'll be great for some photos of certain characters.

They call it.... Asian Con

Expect Baze and the Super DX Darth Vader ROTJ

Geez i hope you are right with that Wor-Gar !

Although I'd need to rethink my Vader strategy !!

Many people are saying.... that's all I'm saying'

I don't think Vader will be a DX personally. Two heads and a helmet don't make for a fully realized DX.

But then I was convinced Jedi Luke would have been one of their 2 DXs...

Isn't that what the POTC figure sort of is? I think it wouldn't be that exciting, that's for sure. They like to do PERS for the DX so Vader wouldn't make sense.

So now that we have seen the show, what's the first new figure that goes up for preorder? Place your bets here...

I'm gonna guess endor leia because her sculpt is already mostly ready to go

Royal Guard. He's gotta be ready to go after all the time they've been showing him. Plus he's pretty basic assuming no armor under the robes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say Anakin since that almost had the best response. Or that will be the completely last figure revealed to be up for preorder to drive collectors crazy.

I would say Anakin since that almost had the best response. Or that will be the completely last figure revealed to be up for preorder to drive collectors crazy.

I don't think it will be Anakin nor Tarkin. From the SDCC display, Anakin's base was not final, and Takin's hands were not final. Either way, hope to get a PO this coming week.

Back