What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I am guessing the White pauldron Sandtrooper and Gonk droid are off the table for now?

I am guessing that but I am following some Hong Kong toy media that will cover the Hong Kong Anime Game Con next weekend, in which HTs have a booth there. If these figures don't show up there then they might be dead along with the 1/4 scales.

How is it ever really too late to release a figure? I see this thrown around a lot but SS and HT are still releasing SW figures that appeared in movies over 30-40 years ago that were never done previously. I don't believe there's ever really a shelf life for the release of a figure. As soon as HT or SS finally produce these figures most people will be scrambling to get the entire collection and end up paying more in the long run. Or they'll complain that not enough were made and they should do a second release which pisses off collectors who already own the previous figures. Its a never ending circle in this hobby.

Friday being "Star Wars Day" at SDCC, odds are good i guess. Falcon cockpit going on PO? :monkey3
Interesting. I wonder if anything else besides the Obi-Wan Mythos figure will be revealed. To be honest I felt a bit like SDCC was light on Star Wars reveals. Some cool things shown but I expected a bit more.

We may or may not get more on the 1/6 front (beside Sideshow's Mythos line) but we'll definitely get several announcement from other licensees. As an example, Hasbro's panel just ended and they revealed, among other things, the relaunch of the 3.75" TVC line showcasing a few repacks and a couple brand new items.

On the HT front? Well, we already have plenty to get excited... and HT plenty to choose from if they feel like cancelling :monkey3

Back