What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best info always come out during table/booth setup.

yes good call. That's when the first "official" pics come out.

I really hope there are some surprises and not just

Jedi Luke,
Emperor,
Imperial Guards,
Sandtrooper Captain/Sergeant,
Deathstar Trooper,
Baze,
Shore Trooper Leader,
Gonk Droid,
ROTJ Stormtrooper

and anything else we've already seen.

But unfortunately it could very well go that way. (that's 9 figures plus Holiday Special Boba Fett as Exclusive to round out the 10 !).

However seeing proper pics of Jedi Luke, Emperor etc will be awesome !

What does everyone think about the chances of seeing a HT Tarkin reveal?

What does everyone think about the chances of seeing a HT Tarkin reveal?

Unfortunately really low, like 5% or less. If all we got to go along with luke, emperor, and royal guards was Tarkin and Krennic I would be thrilled! But I don't think we are getting either one.

New reveals........I'm not anticipating many as a lot has been shown or teased. I'd expect the teased figs to be unveiled and new announcements:

Lando
Han (Bespin)
Anakin (RoTS)
Cassian

Last year was a pretty huge reveal but a number of those have yet to go up for pre-order.

I think we will see full reveals of the Jedi Luke, Emperor, Royal Guards, Animated Fett, and then Hoth Leia in person.

Beyond that, I think they will re-show all of the stuff from last year that has yet to come up for pre-order.

We will be really lucky if they show even 1 figure beyond that.

D23 is this coming weekend before SDCC, not sure if they will show anything new for that or not.

Veers in AT-AT armour would be sweet too! Don't think it will happen but would be nice.

I would love it if they did more Clone Wars and Prequel characters. Anakin, Obi One, Darth Maul and Ventress would be so cool.

Jack Bauer, who has never been wrong with his info so far, has hinted that we will see at least 1 if not more prequel characters from HT in the near future. Anakin would be my guess as Howard has spoken, albeit vaguely, about him for years now. Not putting money non it being this year's SDCC though.

I'm sorry but I could care less for the prequel stuff. I had it sold it never again. I think some characters were cool like grievous but I don't think I could get back into it again.

Jack Bauer, who has never been wrong with his info so far, has hinted that we will see at least 1 if not more prequel characters from HT in the near future. Anakin would be my guess as Howard has spoken, albeit vaguely, about him for years now. Not putting money non it being this year's SDCC though.

If HT still has the Battlefront license you bet there are prequel figures coming. We may see Iden Versio at the con.

Rumored Anakin DX for the win! :yess: ROTS Obi Wan next year! Then stop making prequel figures:yess:

Qui-Gon would be pretty cool also.

Although personally, PT wise, all I'd have an interest in is RotS Anakin and Obi-Wan, and perhaps a Maul.

My ideal pose for Anakin and Obi-Wan would be this (depending on articulation and durability of materials):

star-wars-episode-iii---revenge-of-the-sith-5700b2543eb71.jpg

And that pretty much sums up the PT.

Going by previous patterns HT should be revealing a SW figure very soon. Maybe this week. I think the last SW announcement was in May. Skipped June but it was probably like the calm before the storm of reveals at SDCC. Probably everything previously shown will be on display including ROTJ Luke, Emperor, Royal Guards, maybe even Holiday Special Boba. Plus maybe at least one surprise figure like ESB or ROTJ Vader. Or ESB Lando. Won't get my hopes up for either of those though.

Back