What new Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the next, if not THE next, Star Wars PF will be Luke Bespin. I have a very good source that tells me it's in the works for a debut at Toy Fair.

But they just came out with a 12" one, plus we already have two PF Lukes, one from ESB no less. That's a little overboard, even if he is the main character.

The droids (together for sure) or Chewbacca would be at the top of the list, a Qui Gon and young TPM Obi might be there as well, but as we've only got two of the PT characters represented I'd say a Jango would be ideal.

One of the next, if not THE next, Star Wars PF will be Luke Bespin. I have a very good source that tells me it's in the works for a debut at Toy Fair.

Theres no way 3 Luke PF's, I would would sell all my PF's if that happened. The 2nd Luke PF was a bad move, its now on sale. But the PF line is the best out there, and its getting lonely, cant wait for the next figure.

Sorry, I don't think that's likely. The Dagobah Luke is really the Bespin costume and came out fairly recently. The list from a while back that has been accurate up to now, said that an X-Wing Luke was planned, but was the only other Luke besides the ones we've seen.

I think your very good source is having a very good laugh.

Sorry, I don't think that's likely. The Dagobah Luke is really the Bespin costume and came out fairly recently. The list from a while back that has been accurate up to now, said that an X-Wing Luke was planned, but was the only other Luke besides the ones we've seen.

that's what i was thinking. i really love the dagobah luke PF...very underrated piece.

Last edited:

I'm not telling you it's a good idea. But I am telling you that the information comes from a very reliable source that I trust. That's all I can tell you. Believe it or not. It may be possible that the version of Luke got lost in translation, but there WILL be a new Luke PF debuted at Toy Fair and I have been told it will be Luke Bespin. I guess we'll all see in a few months....

I'm not telling you it's a good idea. But I am telling you that the information comes from a very reliable source that I trust. That's all I can tell you. Believe it or not. It may be possible that the version of Luke got lost in translation, but there WILL be a new Luke PF debuted at Toy Fair and I have been told it will be Luke Bespin. I guess we'll all see in a few months....

I grow giddy with anticipation-- until then a Jango, Qio Gon, TPM Obi, and a couple of droids with a certain mammoth wookie would be swell.:D

Stormtrooper is my vote. It's perfect for this format, and much underrepresented in current high end collectibles.

Back