What Myers do you want to see One's Customs do next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Michael Myers do you want to see next from One's Customs??

• Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Halloween H20

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Halloween Resurection

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
After the Old 78 and the H2-81, One is thinking about what Michael Myers to do next in 1/6 scale. What would you like to see?

I voted H20!!!

Halloween 4
halloween4-1.jpg

Halloween 5
5.jpg

Halloween 6
Shape2_h6.jpg

H20
michael-myers-20090828033758284_640w.jpg

Resurrection
232102420_9bb1bd9cef.jpg

Last edited:
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.

Has anyone tackled this yet?

Really shooting for H6 but H20 would not be a bad choice at all. As long as it's not resurrection.

Now thinking about this more, I can't believe the cops didn't try to lock up Loomis, that boy was crazy. Love all his one liners.

Really shooting for H6 but H20 would not be a bad choice at all. As long as it's not resurrection.

H20 mask was awful and Michael was tiny. Resurrection had a great Michael. But if you're voting based on movie preference, rather than Mike, then I understand.

H20 mask was awful and Michael was tiny. Resurrection had a great Michael. But if you're voting based on movie preference, rather than Mike, then I understand.

Hmm. Dark, maybe you should add pics of the different Myers. Wasn't H20 Myers and H4 Myers played by same actor?

I like this one, the mask is Really Nice...But my all time favorites are 1 & 2 and he nailed them both
icon14.gif
6807224_tml.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
I petition...

0.jpg

Ooopps.

Sorry -- I apologize.

For some reason, I dig this one:
21ezqep.jpg

LMAO -- at the cult that worships Michael -- "curse of the Thorn" -- that is supposed to be the source of his evil.

And I'm sold on this Warlock bad-assery he made:
stills-halloween-ii-02.jpg

Now thinking about this more, I can't believe the cops didn't try to lock up Loomis, that boy was crazy. Love all his one liners.

lol I totally agree Ive been watching the film over and over and still dont get how Loomis was allowed to be this loose cannon mad man RIP Donald Pleasence

Im gonna go the unconventional route ans say that I have always wanted a figure of Michael unmasked, like he appeared at the end of H1 or H5.

Back