What Myers do you want to see One's Customs do next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Michael Myers do you want to see next from One's Customs??

• Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Halloween H20

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Halloween Resurection

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Im gonna go the unconventional route ans say that I have always wanted a figure of Michael unmasked, like he appeared at the end of H1 or H5.

I like your way of thinking. I would love for a unmask version of Myers.

How about a rubber removeable mask with Tom Moran sculpt? That would be the Ultimate!
0.jpg

l_a08dadab5007a9c5d5f5aeaf4a8d3fce.jpg

I voted H20 Myers but I would love to see One do all of them since he can nail the look of each one. After looking at those pics, for some reason now I'm thinking I would love to see him do a part 5. I know that mask was hated by most including myself but I have a feeling he would make an awesome looking figure. Picture having that one holding the sickle in a swinging pose like in that pic. I don't know......:dunno

your thinking H4 and H6 played by George Wilbur bro

Yeah and actually George Wilbur wasn't even in the whole film for part 6. If you watch the producers cut, it's him the entire time, but since they completely re-did the ending and a large portion of the film, they got some other guy to fill in. When you watch the final cut, it is so obvious when the actors switched. The mask didn't even fit the head of the other actor in the same way which changed his look towards the end.

As long as its not Ressurection Myers...that masked looked horrible with his crazy eyebrows and all. They tried to hard to make him look scary instead of letting the "emotionless" mask do its thing.

My vote went to H20, but i would second part 4.

LMAO -- at the cult that worships Michael -- "curse of the Thorn" -- that is supposed to be the source of his evil.

I think that was the best explanation, and it should be used if they ever do a true remake.

After looking at those pics, for some reason now I'm thinking I would love to see him do a part 5. I know that mask was hated by most including myself but I have a feeling he would make an awesome looking figure. Picture having that one holding the sickle in a swinging pose like in that pic. I don't know......:dunno

I think that the H5 mask was a hell of a lot better than what he wore in part 4.

Back