What Movies have the worst endings?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If God grants me the opportunity to actually forecast and anticipate my own death (the classic deathbed scenario) I'll regret more than anything else, those precious 2 hours I wasted watching that pile of s@#$

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Thats a bit harsh, but the movie did suck bad.

Star Wars EP3 Revenge of the Sith

When Vader Goes Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thats has to be #1.

Star Wars EP3 Revenge of the Sith

When Vader Goes Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thats has to be #1.

:rotfl

You're probably right. I remember seeing it at the midnight showing, erupting into laughter when he did that, and then getting death glares from the acne-riddled nerds around me.

Artificial Intelligence & Minority Report - If either ended 15 minutes earlier, they would have been outstanding films. (I.E. Osment at the Blue Fairy and Anderton being racked up)

Minority Report in particular is one of the most underrated sci fi movies ever. It's that ending that kills it. Someone should tell Spielberg to quit hosing down the room with his schmaltz rifle.

Full Metal Jacket, it's last third comes very very very close.

GG
I agree that Minority Report is very underrated, but I do like the whole movie, ending and all.

Personally cant stand anything Tom Cruise has done, but that might be down to reasons not to do with his acting (which can rarely be faulted).

Worst endings....

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" - need i say more?

One a side note, one of the more touching endings i'd seen in a long time;

"I have a feeling we'll be doing this forever" - how we all wish it was so :(

Anyways...

Returning now to the weather,

Back