What Movies have the worst endings?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If thats all you think happend, then you kinda missed the point....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have to disagree on the endings of Pan's Labyrinth, and Bridge to Terabithia; some stories shouldn't have completely happy endings (like War of The Worlds ;)).

With Pan and Bridge, I didn't want a happy ending....I personally just wasn't satisfied the way the ending went in coherence of the storyline...However, I was expecting more from Bridge as a whole movie too...Just my opinion.

Like Tom said.....as an adult I love the ending to ESB. However as a small child when weeks seem like years, that ending was traumatizing....I think I had tears in the theater having not the complete understanding of the workings of carbonite.

Signs - The aliens are afraid of water and decides to invade a planet that's 85% water. War of the Worlds had the same problem too. Don't these "advanced" species send out scouts first and make sure the planet they're invading doesn't have an abundance of things deadly to them.

Perhaps they didnt think they would go near the water....who knows. That movie scared the ^^^^ outta me, and it still does, so, I like it just for that fact.

The Prestige - I thought this movie was gonna build up to some clever trick/twist at the end but to explain everything down to the supernatural was a complete sell-out - loved the movie up until then....

Sadistic bastard!
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

If I remember correctly, it's designed so that you're both right. Athough personally I felt the whole thing was an...

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Prestige - I thought this movie was gonna build up to some clever trick/twist at the end but to explain everything down to the supernatural was a complete sell-out - loved the movie up until then....

Ahem...first lines of the movie...

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"."

Spoiler Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hancock, it was OK to start with, but then went way downhill, and became really predictable...

Dodgeball...only the cut ending, where they don't win...

The final words of the cut...

"They came all this way for nothing..."

Still pretty funny, but I'd've been pissed if that had been the real ending...

Plus there are women making out in the real one, another reason why the cut ending sucks...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know if we're talking about the same movie. I am referring to Stepehn King's The Mist.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry, I now see you're refrring to Pan's Labrynth.

I would have to say Ghost Rider, The only cool part of the movie is when Sam Elliot Fires up, leads Cage to the Bad Guy and then....nothing, I spent the whole movie hoping to see Elliot to whip ass roadhouse style, and nothing!

Highlander, aside from weak ass ^^^^^ boy Connor beating the Kurgan, the "prize" sucked ass :lol

GREATEST ENDING of all time: Se7en!

Ahem...first lines of the movie...

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"."

Yes - magic "trick" - theres no mention there of anything supernatural so I'm not really sure what your point is...

Back