What is your "least" favorite collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
So is there that one piece you regret buying or you've grown to hate? Maybe it is something you don't own but consider to be a garbage piece? Lets see em'.:wave

I used to have this bootleg Spider-Man action figure from China or whatever. He was wearing a soccer uniform. It was outstandingly terrible.

edit: here's what it looked like (not my photo though):

P5172824.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have this bootleg Spider-Man action figure from China or whatever. He was wearing a soccer uniform. It was outstandingly terrible.

edit: here's what it looked like (not my photo though):

P5172824.jpg

What?!:eek::eek: Whoever packaged and sold that should be beat to death with a tube sock full of oranges.

Mine would be my Hot Toys DX03 Michael Jackson Bad . I bought it on impulse cuz i seen it at a store & not online . so i ended up selling it on ebay and bought my T1 T-800 Aaaaahhhnuld with the $ :yess:

After seeing the MJ in my Detolf with the MJ Thriller , i couldn't stand looking at it , i was never a fan of MJ when he started turning white , i will always look at him as the the Thriller era MJ

I'd probably say the normal Michael Jackson 'Thriller' figure, I find it kind of embarrassing, the likeness, and so hide it at the bottom of the shelf behind other figures.

I also have the NECA Friday the 13th 25th Anniversary set, I think that was my first foray into buying/collecting toys and whatnot as an adult. I look at it and I don't like it at all but at the same time it doesn't seem worth selling, it'd surely be just a couple of dollars if sold. I also feel like later on down the line I might have some desire to see it again. The same goes for the NECA running Leatherface. I'm thinking one day I'll just put them in a box in the cupboard.

On display? Currently a tie between my Luke (Tattooine) and Han PF's.

I don't really regret any of my pieces, but I guess Agent 47 is my least favorite and the first one I would sell if I needed to.

Paid full retail back when I just started collecting. I hate loosing money if I sell it for half the cost or less, so it's displayed on a bottom shelf.

HELMS%20DEEP.jpg

Hmm...hard to say since I mostly only buy pieces that I truly want, or I see in-hand pics of first. I guess it would be the Gentle Giant Qui Gon Jinn bust that looked more like a dashboard Jesus.

Paid full retail back when I just started collecting. I hate loosing money if I sell it for half the cost or less, so it's displayed on a bottom shelf.

HELMS%20DEEP.jpg

Really? I thought it was kind of cool. :dunno

That's why I only bought the guy from the movie.

Hmm...hard to say since I mostly only buy pieces that I truly want, or I see in-hand pics of first. I guess it would be the Gentle Giant Qui Gon Jinn bust that looked more like a dashboard Jesus.

:lecture Plus his beard looked like doo-doo. My regret was probably getting into some PF's. Not sure if they're for me. But I also don't think they are displayed to their full potential. Yet.

Back