What is your favorite version of Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For appearance, my favorite is Mark IV. Red and gold, with the round arc reactor.

If we're talking Hot Toys figures, then the Mark VI may be the best. The battle damage on that thing is incredible.

We should make a poll so we knew which iron man got the highest vote.

I still remember when Mark V suit first appear on Hasbro toys, most people said it's the ugliest suit ever. After it appear in movie, most people said it's the best suit including me.

We should make a poll so we knew which iron man got the highest vote.

I still remember when Mark V suit first appear on Hasbro toys, most people said it's the ugliest suit ever. After it appear in movie, most people said it's the best suit including me.

I agree with this statement. :exactly: I was one of those ppl who hated the design. The transformation was what sold me the most.:lecture

In the movie it has to be the MK V, just such a sleek and cool looking bit of engineering.
But as far as figures go, then the MKI is still my personal fave!

3 or 4 I guess. But neither approaches the awesomeness of the classic 70s-80s comic design.

images

winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always been surprised at people's interest in Mk. I... that thing is fugly to me (like it was meant to be I suppose).

I like Mk. VI.

Mark II and III... I can't stop seeing underwear crotch and bumblebee belly.

Seems like almost everyone is in agreement here! Mk. V all the way, baby!

I'm not a fan of the MK V. Something about the armor looks like he's wearing a pair of low rise pants, and I don't like the segmented grey pieces.

IV is my favorite (which I ordered) followed by MK I.

BTW, that Iron patriot is awesome, would love one of those.

My favorite one at this time is Thorbuster!!
Mine will be almost done! This sucker is huge! 24" with base!

4d6vv60.jpg

ThorbusterUpdatesF.jpg

ThorbusterUpdatesB.jpg

Love the steampunk brilliance of the Mark 1.

HT's figure of it is the greatest 1/6 scale anything I've ever seen, for a factory piece.

I'm with you there...of course maybe it's because I love that 'kibashed-in-the-garage' look of the Millennium Falcon and the DeLorean time-machine. All those exposed wires an welding lines! That's part of what I love about the Mark I...and the HT figure is such an amazing piece of engineering :rock

I also do really like the Mark V for how sleek it looks. But for me, the Mark I kicks for it's raw brilliance. :yess:

Back