What is your Favorite Line from the Indy movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indiana jones and han solo could be brothers. that would make an awsome movie.

Another one I use quite frequently is actually from Henry Jones, Sr. I recently acquired an awesome replica of Elsa's zippo from Last Crusade by a prop replicator who calls himself "relic Raider". Since I smoke, I've been using this line when I whip the thing out,"Why, it feelsh like a shigarette lighter".

And mfisher, so this is where you've been hiding out, I haven't seen you on the boards over at the raider.net in two years!

"You wanna talk to god? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do". Mad Indy at his best.

Communique from Berlin... seems Germany's declared war on the Jones Boys

Most of my favorite lines have already been quoted, but I just watched TLC recently, and this one makes me laugh every time.

"Sallah, I said no camels. That's five camels. Can't you count!?"

Also, this is more of an exchange, but:

Satipo: Let us hurry. There is nothing to fear here.
*Indy pins him against the wall*
Indiana: That's what scares me.

Anything from Short Round....

“You call him Dr. Jones doll....”
“Playing with you not fare...I small you very very big” – followed by Chinese
“Wow crash Landing”
“Dr. Jones no time for love”
Talking Chinese waving the couple riding on the rickshaw then saying “OK you ask for it”!!
“You my best friend...you my best friend” - on the little elephant

....great supporting character. I would love to know that thought process behind writing the script and saying “we need a young Chinese boy in this next picture!!!!”

Anything from Short Round....

....great supporting character. I would love to know that thought process behind writing the script and saying “we need a young Chinese boy in this next picture!!!!”

Probably this relatively forgotten film:

P1011520.jpg

Which features a dumber version of short round, and a smarter version of Willie. Reagan wears a brown leather jacket and a brown fedora in it, too. I'm sure that it served as inspiration for at least some of Temple Of Doom, though I tried to watch it on Netflix and had to shut it off after half an hour out of sheer boredom.

Indiana Jones: How did you know she was a Nazi?
Professor Henry Jones: She talks in her sleep.

"He no nuts, he crazy!"

and...

"I should have mailed it to the Marx Brothers!"

Probably this relatively forgotten film:

P1011520.jpg

Which features a dumber version of short round, and a smarter version of Willie. Reagan wears a brown leather jacket and a brown fedora in it, too. I'm sure that it served as inspiration for at least some of Temple Of Doom, though I tried to watch it on Netflix and had to shut it off after half an hour out of sheer boredom.

Fantastic find!!!!!

George Lucas never had an original idea....

Just clever retreads.

Back