What is your favorite group of characters in film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
By group I mean a group I mean family,gang,a team,even folks that just stuck together, basically characters that remained together in the film not necessarily throughout the whole film

The Wild Bunch,Fellowship of the Ring,Corleone Family, Wiseguy trio in Goodfellas,The Wanderers, The Warriors, The Magnificent Seven,Lone wolf and Cub,Godzilla and friends from Monster Island,Laurel and Hardy, Abott and Costello, The Little Rascals....I just cant choose

returnOfTheLivingDead-punks.jpg

My absolute favorite. :D

The Wild Bunch,Fellowship of the Ring,Corleone Family, Wiseguy trio in Goodfellas,The Wanderers, The Warriors, The Magnificent Seven,Lone wolf and Cub,Godzilla and friends from Monster Island,Laurel and Hardy, Abott and Costello, The Little Rascals....I just cant choose

:exactly:Some great choices!

My absolute favorite. :D

ROTLD! :yess::rock

"Watch your tongue boy, if you like this job" :rotfl

Here's the first movie that I thought of:

Dirty Dozen, The Wild Geese,Uncommon Valor,Kelly's Heroes, Platoon, Seven Samurai, Where Eagles Dare, Mel Gibson and Danny Glover LW,Popeye doyle team French Connection,Pitt and Freeman seven, Family from Legends of the Fall

8643536625_e8885ff3c7_z.jpg

Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

Others off the top of my head ... Black Hawk Down. The Hangover. Ghostbusters. Good Will Hunting. Jurassic Park. Predator. Star Trek (2009)/ Star Trek IV/ Star Trek First Contact. The A-Team. The Avengers.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Dirty Dozen, The Wild Geese,Uncommon Valor,Kelly's Heroes, Platoon, Seven Samurai, Where Eagles Dare, Mel Gibson and Danny Glover LW,Popeye doyle team French Connection,Pitt and Freeman seven, Family from Legends of the Fall

The first two Lethal Weapon movies still never get old for me no matter how many times I've seen them. :rock

Can't forget this group.:lol

Back