Prop What is Your BEST/Favor Predator Bio helmet Prop design?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a pretty simple guy and Wolf's my absolute favorite. So glad SS actually got him "right"
DSC_0277_zps75c2b588.jpg

Both sculpted by ADI, I love my Wolf bio though, it is probably the most expensive collectable I ever purchased as I left it late and had to get it on the secondary market...

got several customs bio helmet in several weeks ago, i love it, these are commission piece, pretty hard to get.

Attachments

• 734526_639183159462466_3120700190291277970_n.jpg
    734526_639183159462466_3120700190291277970_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 218
  • 1000636_636536096393839_816689735_n.jpg
    1000636_636536096393839_816689735_n.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 10153712_636535726393876_429757703_n.jpg
    10153712_636535726393876_429757703_n.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 227
I just picked up the Wolf Bio cheap as chips from a fellow in my home town. Very nice and probably my favorite one.

I think I saw that mate, was it the one on Gumtree?

Yeah, fella kept it back for me since I was at work, nice guy. Couldn't believe he was selling it for that price but always great to get a bargin. Pretty rare in this hobby!

I'm partial to the P1...

Really like my ICONS mask prop...think it has the best weathering look-

I also really like the paint job on this prop-

I never got around to picking up as many bio's as I started out to get so I just have the P1 on Preorder, Wolf, P2 Guardian and Stalker
I'm gonna grab the Elder soon

as for my favourite design that would be the Mandolorian Hunter in my sig there, I'm working on a 1/6 version but I may do a full size bio next year
I also like the Alien Hunter
AlienPredator.png

"Introducing the Endo bio! This post has been a long time coming. I begun a sketch for this bio back in 2014 with input and direction from Richard Oneye Kisielka. After a lot of back and forth, Richard came up with the idea to use casts of the Terminator Endo temple details in the cheeks of the bio. Once the sketch was finalized, Jason Nelson was asked to pen it up as he does really nice line work. At this point it sat in the “thinks I would like to sculpt pile”. In the few years after the drawing I had got to know my now good friend Brandon Croslin who in just a few short years has grown at lightning speed as an artist, sculptor, mold maker, painter etc. I knew that if anyone could pull this off, Brandon could. So I brought the idea to Richard who was trusted my opinion and commissioned Brandon to sculpt it. He deserves all the credit in the world on this project. Having to mold twice to get a rigid cast to be able to sand smooth and mold again. It was a massive project. I made some of the details like laser housing and the small circles by the cheek details and Ruben Morales 3D designed the temple detail. It is awesome to collaborate with so many awesome people. Can’t wait to paint some of these up. The first one will be going to Richard as without him it wouldn’t exist. I hope you guys are as impressed with it as I am.", said Casey McCabe. Mine will be chromed and weathered. Shiney deep black eye lenses, tri-laser in red LEDs.

The back story I created is as follows:
The premise for this biohelmet is that during the future war between Skynet and humanity, a Predator visited Earth for a hunt. As usual, the Predator just observes his prey before deciding which are worthy of hunting. It's impressed by the humans, but there is a new combatant that really captures his interest, the Terminator, both with and without skin. He chooses a skinless version and proceeds with his hunt. Ultimately, he does prevail, and brings back the endoskull for his trophy wall. Feeling that this was such a satisfying hunt, he designs a new biohelmet, in tribute to his latest victory.

It's my first favorite biohelmet design.

Mr. Giggles (or as I call it, "Snow White"). Created by Nicole Matsson. Her screen name was Coollekotten, On The Hunter's Lair (message board I was on years ago). I never did find out the reason for the name.:( I renamed it, "Snow White", just because it's mostly white and the name popped into my head. Nicknaming a Predator's biohelmet Snow White, made me grin. This was made/painted by Daman Martinez (he no longer is in the prop/replica business). It's not the best video but it's the best that I can do at the moment. I have to read up, study on how to improve in this area. Not for sale, just sharing my item, photos and video.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-6X_zmfcVk&feature=youtu.be

[/URL]

Last edited:
1. Predator 2
2. Predator 1
all the rest are so crappy and untalented.

Back