Prop What is Your BEST/Favor Predator Bio helmet Prop design?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own any Predator mask, but for me the only ones I'd ever be interested in would be P1 and P2.

really like my Stalker, thanks
perfect match with my P1 resin bust

1yaa05.jpg

kbsh92.jpg

r23ha8.jpg

jkx5bs.jpg

Yeah. Man enough that he couldn't even rake up a single alien warrior :lol
I don't see how his failed attempt at killing the alien makes him a "wimp" though. He swung it around by it's tail, bashed it's head through solid stone, tackled it through a stone wall, etc, etc.

He certainly didn't cower in fear.

P2 always has been and always will be my favorite bio.

My Top 6:

1.)Wolf (outstanding maskdesign with the spikes and the runes on the mask..mask of the coolest Predator ever)

2.)Predator 2 (love the old gold/copper finish like a old divinghelmet)

3.)Falconer (very cool Stealthdesign..I really love the shape of the eyes..and his swordfight at the end of the movie was the best in Predators)

4.)Predator 1 (clean and bad looking design..but today are better mask out there)

5.)Celtic (my favorite Predator from AVP..I think he and not Scar was the real winner in AVP.His dead was a shame.Very Cool mask,too.)

6.)Berserker (a lot of people are hating this mask..but I love the 2 differnt parts bones and the hightec-mask..and he looks very dangerous.)

I don't see how his failed attempt at killing the alien makes him a "wimp" though. He swung it around by it's tail, bashed it's head through solid stone, tackled it through a stone wall, etc, etc.

He certainly didn't cower in fear.

P2 always has been and always will be my favorite bio.
I was just chancing upon the opportunity mate. By no means he is a wimp. Lil' over-confident but a honorable Predator. I actually love the way he taunts and charges at the Alien after he spins and throws it.

i heard theres a shrinkage on the berserk mask from the mold they use.

I have seen the film used berserker Bio up close in propstore, it definitely bigger than the sideshow one. i wonder if sideshow one are stunt mask, it seem smaller.

21aal44.png

Back