What is the Quintessential Superman Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A framed movie poster from the Donner film would be great. But it's not a statue or figure. For that I say a Hot Toys Clark Kent or 2-in-1 posed in a shirt revealing pose...

This is one of my favorites, very iconic - but the wrong movie...

superman_planet_MED.jpg

Hey MR?, you a fan of scrooge too????

I would kill for a Scrooge PF!!!

Hells yeah! I've even met Don Rosa a couple of times; the Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck is classic! I know there are Scrooge statues out there, but the PF treatment would be great!

I forgot to mention a tattoo, that's a great collectible you're not likely to sell one day on Ebay. Every true Superman fan has got some Kryptonian ink!!

Well the two statues that grabbed me right away are the Alex Ross Superman Forever Statue, and the Jim Lee Superman Statue. I have the Superman Forever, and personally I think it's the definitive Superman Statue, at least right now. It just perfectly captures him as both Clark Kent and Superman, and the pose with him opening his shirt to reveal the S is just so perfect. I'm pretty sure you've already seen my pics of it in my collection thread MrStayPuft, but if you want another look here's a few pictures of mine for you man. Good luck making your decision. :)

Picture1076.jpg

Picture1072.jpg

Picture1071.jpg

Picture1075.jpg

Picture1073.jpg

Back