What is the most money you have ever paid for a single figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most i ever spent on one figure.it is still better than most of the custom chewbacca's i see..$480 dollars. i wish i would of taken ohoto's of it..____ i wish i owned a cell phone when i got it..but i traded for a sideshow p.f darth vader..i think that dude still has it. plus my other customs i have sold over the years.

$280.00 for HT Leonidas just about a week and a half ago. It taught me to jump on anything within the first few weeks to a month of release or pay the price.

$190 for a MMS-1 Kyle reese.

Worth every penny :D

It was my biggest grail for the longest time.

If I can get the clothing and head, this Dexter custom I'm building...

Sheesh, still need a Royce body.

$280 for a HT USCM Apone figure.

The figure that has the greatest value considering the amount I spent would be HT OC Batman that I got from BBTS for $180.

I spent $180 on a V1 Joker when I was in HK...I should have waited haha.

$400 shipped for a Hot Toys Wolverine. First Hot Toys figure I ever purchased. I collected Dragon figures for many years. Now I have moved pretty much exclusively Hot Toys. Currently own Wolvie, IM Mark IV (x 2) and War Machine. Now focusing forward with PO, retail is expensive enough.:horror

For 1/6 $369 for the Tumbler when it came out. That was the original price and I never bought after market on 1/6.

Other than 1/6, crazy crazy prices on 1:1 stuff like the Vader bust, HCG Alien bust, HCG Pulse Rifle, and many more.

£350 1/6 Hot Toys Original Predator (MMS090) Brand new today! :yess: cant believe i past on this original when i could have paid retail :slap

I paid $525 for predator 2 hot toys.....from board member
Senbi and still haven't got it yet he's from Hawaii and he said 3 to 6 weeks does that sound like I got had because I really want him so bad because then I'll have predator 1 and 2 and berserker and falconer

I paid $525 for predator 2 hot toys.....from board member
Senbi and still haven't got it yet he's from Hawaii and he said 3 to 6 weeks does that sound like I got had because I really want him so bad because then I'll have predator 1 and 2 and berserker and falconer

Dude, I asked you how you wanted it shipped and you opted for the cheapest which is Parcel Post, hence the 3-6 week ship time (which by the way is what the post office worker told me). It is all good; it will get there I gave you the tracking info and everything.

Back