What is the most money you have ever paid for a single figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot toys batman and scarecrow- 399.00 plus shipping from toy square. combined shipping on some others so not to bad

$300 for me for my HT 2-in-1 Superman Retunrs. Not sure I'll spend that much on a single figure anytime soon, or ever...well let's not be totally unrealistic :lol there may be one out there that can trump that for me down the road (HT OC Bats)

Just spent £530 about $860 on the SS AMP Suit, which is a bargin really, I've never bought a Maquette before so this'll be my 1st, my collection is pretty much all 1/6, with the exception of the Indy & Gandalf the Grey PF's & the BL 1002 HD statues but Avatars been absent in my collection for WAY to long now, so it's pretty much a Grail for me to get this. Don't think I'll be displaying it with the Quaritch figure though, I want the focus completely on the Suit.

I've now got 2 new winners... if counting 1/6 Vehicles the new winner is Kaneda's bike from Akira which ran $420 :google And of course I think I spent another $130 for Kaneda; can't have one without the other :lol

akirak.jpg

And for a single 1/6 figure the new winner is Pennywise by Betomalia... all told there is about $350 invested in him.

ccn-1.jpg

I am a long time reader first time posting comments. I have to say the sideshow optimus prime ex. PO $1200. I must crazy? I can't cancel now I will lose my deposit. That would be even crazier!

I am a long time reader first time posting comments. I have to say the sideshow optimus prime ex. PO $1200. I must crazy? I can't cancel now I will lose my deposit. That would be even crazier!

Glad you came out in that closet. Welcome to SSF! :wave

Goodluck then..:wink1:

I'm a lightweight. For a single figure it's Iron Man Mk IV which I paid around $162. I paid $169 for Toht Ex, but he came with the ark so it's like $100 for the figure and $70 for the ark. And I got the Han & Luke Stormie two pack for $200 but since there's two figures in that, technically they're only $100 a piece.

Paying over $100 for a figure was a big hurdle for me a couple of years a go when I first got into the hobby. Now I have to draw the line at $150-$175. Iron Man is different because they are so complex, I can justify the higher price. But when Wolverine came out, I couldn't pull the trigger because he came practically bare bones for $170 (regardless of the new type of body). Of course now that's like giving it away! And now I'm passing on HT Indy, my favourite movie character that got me into this hobby in the first place, because the price is ridiculous at $250 with too many shortcomings. I just can't do it.

$360 for IKECON's Van Zan from Reign of Fire.

P1120540.jpg

P1120541.jpg

P1120542.jpg

P1120544.jpg

You can add another $18 for the "leather" wrist thing...

19.jpg

Last edited:
If you mean 1/6 scale it would be..
DX Joker $142
December 09
ebay
Nope, Sold it for $400 two months ago.

If you mean anything then it would be..
Blackbeard PF $400
August 09
Sideshow
Hell yes I still have it.