Premium Format What is the condition of your Psylocke PF EX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How have you gotten your Psylocke PF EX?

• Perfect, no flaws

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Paint cracks on right thigh

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Cracks or chips in the hair

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Other flaws

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine was I'n pretty good shape had a little sloppy paint on the bands on her legs and the psyblade has the point chipped but other than that she looked great

mine came with crack. literally....crack....cocaine...

mine came with crack. literally....crack....cocaine...

that's a plus! sell it and buy yourself some more statues with the proceeds! mine came in great condition except one arm had the socket magnet protruding and wouldn't fit properly. they sent me a replacement arm and she is perfect!:clap

Like I said on the other forum, ours came with a lot of issues...

DSC05615.JPG

DSC05624.JPG

DSC05627.JPG

DSC05625.JPG

DSC05628.JPG

DSC05620.JPG

DSC05618.JPG

got more pictures but these are the worst :(

The paint on the blue bands on her were a bit sloppy, and the paint on the base has some orange peel, but otherwise it's great.

Wow those pics are unacceptable. Makes me not feel so bad bout mine. Mine has a paint chip on her left leg on the purple band exposing flesh colored paint and what looks like a silverish/metal color.

Paint a bit sloppy in the leg areas, and the base had several minor imperfections.... probably a keeper... not sure atm.

Interestingly, right after I participated in the poll question and said my Psylocke was perfect, I noticed that her right leg is showing signs of the paint cracking. Definitely wasn't there when I first got her, but the cracks seem to be growing now. I wonder if they painted her when she was still too hot or if the polystone is outgassing or something? Not good. This might be a problem that appears over time. My advice to everyone who got a good one is to keep an eye on her right leg for signs of cracking over the next few weeks.

What did I say about the paint crack/flaking problem down the road?!
May end up like the paint issues on the Sabretooth LSB. :dunno

half the people have cracks on the hair / legs? is this poll for real. What is up with marvel pieces, it seems every statue they release seem to have problems. I thought this was a home run, apparently not the case.

think i am going to cancel my order...

Mine has a small hair line crack on her right thigh, it's not noticeable unless you look at it really hard, so I thought I was gonna keep her the way it is. But after a few days I feel the crack is getting more visible, so I contacted Sideshow and they put me on a wait list. It's a shame this is such a nice statue. I don't know how long to get the replacement. Rogue took a very long time :(

Back