WHAT IS THE best VIDEO GAME STATUE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Link on Epona so damn much!!
IMG_1238P.jpg

IMG_1263P.jpg

IMG_1249P.jpg

Catherine statue is also incredible!
IMG_2357P_zpsdab105df.jpg

SOTA Darksiders like is a must have!
5_zps9600b5d6.jpg

Cloud Strife and Sephiroth, Masterpiece Arts
From Final Fantasy 7, the game. But in the look of Advent Children the cgi movie of events after the game.

I havent been able to find much on Sep. From what I can gather, a proto was shown, but he never made it into production. But then I found an old listing, as if he was sold at one point. So only Cloud is about and I only seen one online with a starting bid of 650. You can find a few reviews of Cloud on youtube.

that's what kills it for me. i'd really like a nice statue in the style of the game. Still mad I missed out on the Kotobukiya Could on Daytona.

I love my Link on Epona so damn much!!
IMG_1238P.jpg

IMG_1263P.jpg

IMG_1249P.jpg

Catherine statue is also incredible!
IMG_2357P_zpsdab105df.jpg

SOTA Darksiders like is a must have!
5_zps9600b5d6.jpg

I was interested in these at first but they are so small!
It's frustrating that for Darksiders (which has amazing designs) you have a choice between a 1:10 series or a Death statue that is humongous and impossible to display for most people.

Found myself searching for more video game statues. Found this thread, about to go through it. So I can not say what all it has, but it might show you something.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=130192

Wow that guy have some of the rarest videogame statues and figures around... oh wait that's my collection :lol

All jokes aside, great topic! I can't say which videogame statue is the best... but the PCS Street Fighter Mixed Media are awesome.

Wow that guy have some of the rarest videogame statues and figures around... oh wait that's my collection :lol

All jokes aside, great topic! I can't say which videogame statue is the best... but the PCS Street Fighter Mixed Media are awesome.

Sweet collection, you have Akuma, Ryu and Vega! I hate you ;)

:wink1:

With me looking at your collect as to help see what is or was out there...where do you go to what is out there to add to your collection?

I'm an oldskool gamer and I've been collecting statues for about 12 years now? I basically know about everything what's out there, always hunting down the older videogame statues that were made by companies like Epoch. So if you ask me if a specific game has a statue out already, I probably will know the answer :)

Sweet collection, you have Akuma, Ryu and Vega! I hate you ;)

Thanks, nothing to hate about though ;) Bought Ken (paid way to much for him though IMO) and Guile on ebay recently and Chun Li is at Jerry's for a face repaint. Still need M.Bison, Sagat and Zangief. Bison and Sagat won't be hard to find but need to find them at a good price. Zangief however... Except for the Cammy Shadaloo version I have no interest in the variants in this line. And there's Dhalsim (Yoga Flame Edition) that's on pre order, like MK's Sub Zero (with ice arms), Smoke, Reptile and Scorpion. Hopefully the MK's will arrive this year.

Last edited:
:drool

forgot about that one :slap I have the 'Love is Over' edition :love

Great game, great girl, great satue

I also have the love is over edition and the UK variant called the stray sheep edition. The statue may be a little small but has so much detail.

I agree I love that game.

:goodpost:

I also have the love is over edition and the UK variant called the stray sheep edition. The statue may be a little small but has so much detail.

This?

stray-sheep-edition.jpg

Oh that nice! I wanted the Rave shirt :( but the Empty shirt is good enough, yeah that statue is great, wish it was Katherine though, I choose her in the end :lol

Do any of you own the Darkness 2 Darkling statue? Loved the character and wanted it after finishing the game but never could find it. Just managed snag one!

Him and the Kotobukiya Dead space statue should be arriving next week :yess:

I'm an oldskool gamer and I've been collecting statues for about 12 years now? I basically know about everything what's out there, always hunting down the older videogame statues that were made by companies like Epoch. So if you ask me if a specific game has a statue out already, I probably will know the answer :)

Word. I am approaching 3 decades of gaming, so I go that down. :wink1: While as a kid I also like looking at the statues, there were way too much at the time. :gah: About mid this year, a friend that collects 1/6 scale figures basically broke the seal of my wanting to go from action figures as a kid to statues. So I been on the hunt to things. :panic:

Mind if I put you to the test? Some I searched for but haven't found much on...or they just didn't make them. :pray:

Lubu from Dynasty Warriors? Found minimal, but nothing very specific.
Any like a 1/4 Earthworm Jim? :rotfl
There anything beside model kits for Armored Core?
Mech Warrior?
Command and Conquer stuff...
Dune / Dune 2

Thanks.

Most statues that come in collectors editions look cheap especially when compared to a lot of the pieces being shown here. The Marcus statue is definitely one of the better ones. The Songbird from Bioshock and Ellie and Joel from The last of us also look very cool.

I really like the Triforce stuff, favourites being Gears and Darksiders but those prices… :horror

Agreed. Marcus and Joel & Ellie statues from Triforce are fantastic, especially for in game statues.

the-last-of-us-post-pandemic-edition-unboxing.jpg

Indeed

I didn't like Ellie and Joel statue...

wqcz.jpg
:lol

Back