WHAT IS THE best VIDEO GAME STATUE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at that, its not good imo, just... eww

ew_online.gif

A game like TLOU deserve something much better

Wow that guy have some of the rarest videogame statues and figures around... oh wait that's my collection :lol

All jokes aside, great topic! I can't say which videogame statue is the best... but the PCS Street Fighter Mixed Media are awesome.

Ok first of all WOW!!!! LOVE your collection!

Second you have some crazy grails in there! I have the Raziel statue and know it's super rare but you have 3?????? Insane!
I also never knew they made that Abe statue and now I have to find it.... considering how hard I know the Raziel is to find, wish me luck!

Checking your thread I'm also very interested in the Epoch Ivy (I'm assuming rare), Fewture Faye but I don't do kits and the Koto FFVII.
Like you I never got the Cloud on Daytona back then and I'm hating myself for it.

Ok first of all WOW!!!! LOVE your collection!

Second you have some crazy grails in there! I have the Raziel statue and know it's super rare but you have 3?????? Insane!
I also never knew they made that Abe statue and now I have to find it.... considering how hard I know the Raziel is to find, wish me luck!

Checking your thread I'm also very interested in the Epoch Ivy (I'm assuming rare), Fewture Faye but I don't do kits and the Koto FFVII.
Like you I never got the Cloud on Daytona back then and I'm hating myself for it.

Thanks. I even bought a fourth Raziel later on. I sold off three of them because of space issues, to fund other purchases and to make some other collectors happy, four Raziels were too much :monkey1

The Abe statue is great, you can find some info here https://www.studiooxmox.com/sites_e/abe1.html. From what I have read years ago they weren't allowed to distribute him anymore because of a license issue or something. He is pretty rare nowadays, had offers from people but he's not leaving my collection :) If I see one on auction I'll let you know.

The Ivy statue from Epoch is extremely rare, I even didn't know it existed until I saw her listed on ebay. I was surprised I won that auction. I haven't seen this piece in someone else his/her collection yet, according to myfigurecollection.net I'm the only one https://nl.myfigurecollection.net/item/18813

The Faye Valentine is not a kit, it's a prepainted statue from Fewture but you already know that. I have two kits in my entire collection, one is the Resident Evil Cerberus (zombie dog) kit that is official and painted by me and the other one is a unofficial Resident Evil Jill Valentine painted by someone else (he did a good job too).

As for the FFVII statues from Kotobukiya: Luckily Cloud (mostly the unnumbered ones) is still showing up on ebay now and then, even the Cloud on Daytona, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. He's not really top priority it seems.

Anyway glad you like my collection :hi5:

Last edited:
The best game statue for me is Sideshow Arthas. The style is just too epic. Especially after I modded the base by insert light bulb in it.

I had that 1/4 Cloud for a bit... but I didn't really like it. Awkward pose and the skin reminded me of a manikin. Clothes were mega baggy too and the vest is inaccurate in color.

Really nice hair though.

Oh man, i totally forgot to add these 2 to the list. There both ones i want but doubt ill own ( price -_- )

Kotobukiya_Statue_Yoshimitsu.jpg

(Theres actually quite a few cool Tekken statues out there but these are the 2 high end ones)

The detail on the Kotobukiya Yoshimitsu statue is immense. The guts and gore in back of the diorama is SICK

Gah remember passing this way back then when it was like $150. Love the gruesome backside.

The artist who did this also did the HT Samurai Pred which I thankfully have.

I like the PCS 1/3 Scorpion and PCS 1/3 Akuma.

I think their new 1/4 Quan Chi is epic too.

And if it ends up as nice as the proto...the throne Kratos statue

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not sure what the BEST is, but my favorite is the half-life crabhead zombie from gaming heads.

Back