WHAT IS THE best VIDEO GAME STATUE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can understand if some peeps might think the Uncharted PF looks "boring", but for me, it's right up there as being one of my fav looking videogame statues.

3002131-product-silo.png

ds2_statue_eode-2.png

Definitely one of my fav videogame statues I've seen. I think I've even read someone saying that it's way better in person (someone else Sharlene :D), & that the promo pics look like garbage. Not sure why they think the promo pics look like garbage (the promo pic posted above looks cool to me), but I guess that comment does make me excited a bit for the statue.

I guess we are picking statues not only based on how they look, but also what properties they belong to, & how much we like certain characters :D

That Death is just epic but very expensive :lol

Lawrence said:
I think I can understand if some peeps might think the Uncharted PF looks "boring", but for me, it's right up there as being one of my fav looking videogame statues.

Idk how ppl dont like the uncharted pose...to me, and this is if youve played the video games (which i supposed you would have if ur buying the PF but maybe not) that pose is basically you everytime your jumping over something looking for cover..imo its a great representation of uncharted 3

The Uncharted PF is a really nice representation of the character. I think some peeps might find it too "normal" though. He's not a superhero, or in cool looking fantasy armour. He's a normally dressed guy jumping over a wall :lol

& I'm fine with that :D
That Death is just epic but very expensive :lol
Tell me about it :lol

Nothing beats the link on epona. From first 4 figures. It's so impressive. I love the statue. Sculpt is excellent,Paint is excellent and customer service is excellent. Even my wife loves it and doesn't know what the hell it is about or from.

The Uncharted PF is a really nice representation of the character. I think some peeps might find it too "normal" though. He's not a superhero, or in cool looking fantasy armour. He's a normally dressed guy jumping over a wall :lol

& I'm fine with that :D

Tell me about it :lol

:lol not a bad price considering how tall it is and how much details in it :gah: I need to stop looking now before I order it :lol:lol

Well, I like this one

18915d1305828977-behind-scenes-epic-edition-marcus-fenix-statue-1marcusstaueall.jpg

And This one

e3_reach_statue.jpg

And well, since Birkin is one of my all time favourites...

Palisades-Resident-Evil-William-Birkin-G2-Bioharzard-Resin-Statue-Mint.jpg

I have both the gears and halo statue and in hand they are very cheap
I was very disappointed when I got them.
But if reprinted they would be stunning I just can't be bothered lol

Most statues that come in collectors editions look cheap especially when compared to a lot of the pieces being shown here. The Marcus statue is definitely one of the better ones. The Songbird from Bioshock and Ellie and Joel from The last of us also look very cool.

I really like the Triforce stuff, favourites being Gears and Darksiders but those prices… :horror

Most statues that come in collectors editions look cheap especially when compared to a lot of the pieces being shown here. The Marcus statue is definitely one of the better ones. The Songbird from Bioshock and Ellie and Joel from The last of us also look very cool.

I really like the Triforce stuff, favourites being Gears and Darksiders but those prices… :horror

Indeed

I didn't like Ellie and Joel statue the faces and the paint is not good enough IMHO hope someone make a few figures of them, maybe play arts

I didn't like Ellie and Joel statue the faces and the paint is not good enough IMHO hope someone make a few figures of them, maybe play arts
Only completed the videogame story this week. Pretty cool. I'd also like figures/statues of Joel & Ellie, but maybe not Play Arts Kai. Sideshows Nathan Drake is pretty impressive (the proto anyway), so something like that might be cool. Of course getting some quality 1/6 figures with stellar likenesses would be nice as well.

I was expecting to see some of the Weta halo statues
As I need some of those
I wish the statues that came with games were made or resin and numbered.
I'm planning on painting my halo reach noble squad statue soon
I'm also painting and fitting lights to me gears or war 3 full size lancer.
But when my premium format master chief arrives that will be the pinnacle
Of my gaming collection.
That is until they release a Thane or Garrus premium format statue
Which I doubt but one can only dream

Think the sideshow dead space isaac Clarke turned out great.

Upcoming pop culture shock shao kahn looks like a grail in the making

Whoa those look amazing. Who are they by? Must cost a good chunk of change.

Cloud Strife and Sephiroth, Masterpiece Arts
From Final Fantasy 7, the game. But in the look of Advent Children the cgi movie of events after the game.

I havent been able to find much on Sep. From what I can gather, a proto was shown, but he never made it into production. But then I found an old listing, as if he was sold at one point. So only Cloud is about and I only seen one online with a starting bid of 650. You can find a few reviews of Cloud on youtube.

Back