What is the best reply to "How are you?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trustey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Or what's up? Or how ya been?

Good, great, awesome, okay, fine how are you are getting boring wouldn't you agree?

reply with something negative and keep whining about it.. the other party won't ask you that question the next time round..haha:panic:

"if i were any better , i would have to take a day off".........:yess:

It depends on my mood. Mostly I say, "I'm fine, how about yourself?" but sometimes I say, "Well, I could complain, but it wouldn't do me any good." Or, "Oh, I'm okay."

My response is usually something like, "I feel like ____, I've been sick for the past two months, work is sucking ass right now and I don't got enough money. My cat pooped on the floor again this morning, but I couldn't bring myself to yell at her because she's older than most cats are supposed to live, so I didn't know what to do. Cleaning it up was not fun. Oh yeah and my latest girlfriend dumped me. And a relative of mine recently died. So I guess I'm doing very poorly."

and then I usually get a look like :eek: and they say back, "Dude, you're just supposed to say 'I'm doing ok'... You don't say stuff like that in general conversation..."

:monkey1

The sad fact is that when most people ask it's purely a reflex response;there is no actual interest. I sometime wonder whatever happened to the word"hello"...PS

Back