What is the Best Comic You Are Reading?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the new TMNT is fantastic. You can really tell kevin eastman is involved again! (the one of the 2 creators of the TMNT that cares about story)

I'm enjoying the new incredible hulk and ultimate spiderman is good

My favourite is probaly Thor or captain America

My monthly pull list is insanely huge (I pick up about 15-20 books weekly. If I had to choose a favorite, it'd easily be CHEW (my first go around of every issue is in the car as soon as I pick it up...its that good...multiple reads follow to pick up all this fun little easter eggs in the art).

Others that would make the list of bests:
Ultimate Spider-man
Saga
Walking Dead
Wolverine & the X-men
Daredevil (probably my 2nd favorite of all of them)
American Vampire

I've wanted to give Chew a try for awhile, as well as Morning Glories.

I'll get to them eventually.

Batman (by Snyder and Capullo) and Saga (by Vaughn and Staples) are still my two faves.

Batman (current arc is xcellent)
Crossed (nasty and gratuitous. The shock factor has kinda worn off)
The Boys
Amazing Spidey
Walking Dead (excellent)
Spawn (very good)
Haunt (started to get really bad)
Dark Avengers (meh compared to the last group)

Out of all, I look forward to Spawn and Walking Dead the most.

Hopefully soon I can saw Walking Dead again. Once I get it in my hands.

But I really did enjoy Carnage and may end up re-reading it. I also have Carnage USA to grab and read. Anyone else checking that out?

Hopefully soon I can saw Walking Dead again. Once I get it in my hands.

But I really did enjoy Carnage and may end up re-reading it. I also have Carnage USA to grab and read. Anyone else checking that out?

Clayton Crain is an excellent illustrator of both carnage and venom. Good series.

Best would be the Walking dead and invincible.

Just finished y the last man, extremely good read.

:exactly:

Invincible is really one of the best comics I have ever read... As a whole, the series is really one of the best superhero stories being told in comics today and every single person who likes these types of comics should be reading it every month.

Back