1/6 what is the best captain america suit yet ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe I started 2 and a half years ago and I now have 16 figures that consists IM2 War Machine, Avengers Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man Mark VII and Loki, IM3 Tony Stark, Marks I, II, IV, V, VI VII, and finally TFA Captain America. And currently have the Mark XLII, Silver Centurion, Stealth Cap/Civvie Steve set, and Winter Soldier on pre order as of now. Avengers 2 might kill me. But I doubt I am going to upgrade Hawkeye or Black Widow. I hope they really give Thor an upgrade in the costume department that I really like, and not exactly keen on the new Cap or Iron Man suit yet. I''m just not digging the extra red in the chest piece for Steve. I'm sure i'm gonna get Wanda and Pietro though I would have to see if they actually get final costumes by the end of the film. And if Vision is actually confirmed....then there's another fig I have to pre order. You can never have too many Avengers though :3

It's funny... if there is a movie series lineup you'd think I'd be into collecting from Hot Toys, it would be Star Wars OT.. afterall I was one of those kids who grew up watching them and wanted to be Luke Skywalker and all of that. But, even as a kid I never owned a single Star Wars figure (the old ones that you could freeze in ice, carbonite style in the packaging. I was a little too young, and didn't really get my parents to spend much money on that sort of thing for me until Generation 1 Transformers..

Anyway, apart from debating my mind whether to get a Vader (and reading the Sideshow Freak purists debate why both the SS and HT Vader figures aren't movie accurate), I've never really been tempted to collect Hot Toys Star Wars.. Even with HT Luke, Han and Chewie available, and Leia supposed to be on the way..

And here I am, with 2 Avengers figures, 2 more on the way, and seriously considering Black Widow and Scarlet Witch...

It's funny... if there is a movie series lineup you'd think I'd be into collecting from Hot Toys, it would be Star Wars OT.. afterall I was one of those kids who grew up watching them and wanted to be Luke Skywalker and all of that. But, even as a kid I never owned a single Star Wars figure (the old ones that you could freeze in ice, carbonite style in the packaging. I was a little too young, and didn't really get my parents to spend much money on that sort of thing for me until Generation 1 Transformers..

Anyway, apart from debating my mind whether to get a Vader (and reading the Sideshow Freak purists debate why both the SS and HT Vader figures aren't movie accurate), I've never really been tempted to collect Hot Toys Star Wars.. Even with HT Luke, Han and Chewie available, and Leia supposed to be on the way..

And here I am, with 2 Avengers figures, 2 more on the way, and seriously considering Black Widow and Scarlet Witch...

haha that's interesting. When I was a kid, I LOVED Star Wars, and I still do, just not as much as I always loved comics and superheroes. But honestly, if I had the money and extra space, i'd definitely be in for the Original Trilogy line. All the figures look damn fantastic and would love every one of them. Maybe someday...

Back