1/6 what is the best captain america suit yet ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yllum

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. Just registered today!! We have seen so many captain amercia suits in the mcu. Which one is the best yet? I am voting for stealth shield suit. The A2 suit is dope too. What you guys think?

What makes u choose the golden age one over the ww2 version?

I really like the stealth suit but will unfortunatly pass on the hot toy of it. I'd prefer to get the AOU suit only because I missed the first avengers team and want to get them this time. Only need 1 cap in my collection.

I agree so far the stealth suit is my favorite but it doesn't look like a traditional Cap. I love the look of the AoU suit and will definitely get it but I'm not counting it because we haven't seen Hot Toys version yet. If you are looking for a definitive Cap I'd wait for that one.

It will be hard to get only one captain. Don't forget you will have Avengers 2 in 2015,Cap 3 in 2016 and avengers 3 in 2018. At least 4/5 more Caps in the next few years and not counting with Cap2 suits.

Best to worst:
1) TFA - An outstanding reimaging of the outfit. Home Run.
2) STRIKE - Love it. I just do. Sue me
3) AoU - Excellent evolution of the two designs above (although I don't really like the spats)
4) GA - The gray piping on the red abdominal stripes throw it off a bit for me. Solid, but ultimately just a copy of TFA.
not really superior to it.
5) Rescue - Good, but I like my Captain America to have a bit more Captain America
6) Avenger - Looks like it belongs in a Broadway musical. Faabulous!
7) SSM - Could have been the best of the lot, but the movie made it a joke outfit

I am still waiting for the definitive cap suit. I know there is no such thing as definitive. But I am eagerly awaiting one suit in which there is nothing I dislike at all. The stealth strike suit comes pretty damn close for me, however that doesn't have the traditional colours of cap suit.

Best to worst:
1) TFA - An outstanding reimaging of the outfit. Home Run.
2) STRIKE - Love it. I just do. Sue me
3) AoU - Excellent evolution of the two designs above (although I don't really like the spats)
4) GA - The gray piping on the red abdominal stripes throw it off a bit for me. Solid, but ultimately just a copy of TFA.
not really superior to it.
5) Rescue - Good, but I like my Captain America to have a bit more Captain America
6) Avenger - Looks like it belongs in a Broadway musical. Faabulous!
7) SSM - Could have been the best of the lot, but the movie made it a joke outfit

I love how you have explanation for each suit!! Awesome!

360484-61103-captain-america.jpg

Cap-Wolf

Ohhhhh....we're talking about Hot Toys. My bad.... :lol

I really liked the Golden Age suit, but the A2 suit shots that have been leaked just look phenomenal. The stealth suit was a big surprise to me on just how great ti looked onscreen. Hell pretty much everything > the Avengers suit :lol

I am still waiting for the definitive cap suit.

That figure is probably the one you piece together from bits of the others.

For me the "definitive" Cap incorporates the red leather gloves & cuffed boots And we know we ain't gonna be seeing those moving forward.

So I did this:

cap bash 2.jpg

I really liked the Golden Age suit, but the A2 suit shots that have been leaked just look phenomenal. The stealth suit was a big surprise to me on just how great ti looked onscreen. Hell pretty much everything > the Avengers suit :lol

Yes!! It is a big surprise that the strike suit looks so good on screen! I did not even like it when picture of it shown up last year

Id have to go with the avengers Cap.. Just love the design, it has that "superhero" feel to it. Probably the worst articulated one out them all tho. I wanted to get the star spangled cap for nostalgia (this is the cap suit I remember as kid). But as previous poster said the movie kinda crapped on it

Back