What is the absolute bare minimum for you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Hi Everyone,

Good Topic JS. For me, I am a completist. I would never sell any of my LOTR Statues, Busts and Weapons Sets. I would get rid of all of my Star Wars collection first. I love this stuff.

Now, if you had a gun to my head, I would keep Lurtz, yes Lurtz. He is my all time favorite character from LOTR

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

:thud It is a good statue, but all time favourite character? Heehee.

Same with me, if I HAD to keep...three, it would be RWOS, Bilbo and Orthanc, but if I could trade in ALL my statues for a MOS on steed statue as my ONE to keep then I would! As long as I got reimbursed some of the fortune I've spent on these things!

That's a difficult question. I like all my stuff very very much. But if had to choose among them, I would choose:
Daddy Balrog
Gandalf on Shadowfax
Gandalf the White bust
Gandalf the Grey bust
Treebeard
Elessar
Eowyn + Morgul Lord
:rock

Being a completist, it would be all or nothing for me.
So either I sell it al, or find other means of funding so I can keep the collection.

The RWoS would be the last to go though...

I thought alot of the lists were funny as well. Not a whole lot of "bare" in those lists.

Maybe should have asked which 5 or something like that. :lol

Jesse

The one piece that I could never part with would be Sam & Bill ....

.... Unless of course I was offered a date with Rosie Cotton for doing away with it , then of course , I would have no problem smashing the Hell out of that piece of $#!* !
-----------------------​
:love

Cave Troll Statue
Sam & Bill
Morgul Lord Statue
Ringwraith on Steed Statue
Bilbo
Theoden
Gandalf the White

Imagine this as somebody's "gotta have" dream list :bonk

Haradrim Soldier
Orc Pitmaster
Cleaved Orc Bust
Merry Statue
Helm's Deep
Grishnak Bust
Newborn Uruk Hai

Just bein' silly, but it is amazing to see the wide variance in lists.
Some items listed I wouldn't care for at all, while to somebody else,
they mean the world, and they wouldn't ever part with them.

My absolute bare minimum is whatever I currently have. I only buy stuff that I really really like.

Back