What IS coming that we have some proof of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooku. They said the sculpt was all done just needed to sort out the height!

I like the idea of this thread, a running list of all the info we know.

Well, if we're talking Boba Fett or Stormtroopers then we should all have a s-load! :lol No, the PT and CW clones are really, really nice... Just not for me.

I definitely think we should start a new rumored, confirmed thread.

I wouldn't mind updating it as long as others would be willing to post whenever there is something new. That way I could just add to the first post. We might even see if that is a thread we could have stickied... just make it easier to access.

I like the idea of this thread, a running list of all the info we know.

Yeah, but someone has to organize the list otherwise eventually we'll just have pages and pages no one wants to surf and a lot of "so what we got" questions.

I think Qrest wanted answers but not the responsibility.

or it will devolve into a "they should make" type thread like almost all others do.............:gah:

Yeah definitely stickied with someone maintaining an organized first post list.

I can start a thread and maintain it if people want to see it, should it just be focused on 1/6th scale or should other Star Wars scales be included?

I definitely think we should start a new rumored, confirmed thread.

I wouldn't mind updating it as long as others would be willing to post whenever there is something new. That way I could just add to the first post. We might even see if that is a thread we could have stickied... just make it easier to access.

Do you want to take dual duty on this? How would you like to format the first post? Confirmed and rumored?

I guess just what would apply to the section.

Do you want to take dual duty on this? How would you like to format the first post? Confirmed and rumored?

Rumored is kind of useless. Anyone could say "hey I heard from a source..."

If its seen or Sideshow speaks about it in Q&A then that's good enough for a list. This all started as a way to track figures we have "some proof of".

Everything should have a credible source to be included

Rumored is kind of useless. Anyone could say "hey I heard from a source..."

If its seen or Sideshow speaks about it in Q&A then that's good enough for a list. This all started as a way to track figures we have "some proof of".

Everything should have a credible source to be included

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess by rumored, wrong term to use, I just meant things that were simply mentioned by SS, like a 1/6th R2 and 3PO... We know they're coming but a time frame is unconfirmed and we don't even know if a prototype is in the works yet.

Yeah, I think rumored is when Sideshow hints at a product... but hasn't said 100% or shown a production peek.

And yeah Flosi, we can do dual duty on it and just update it whenever we notice something new. We both can edit any posts here as mods.

I'll look for the thread Irish started as it seemed to have a good structure, but rather than use a spreadsheet we'll just update the post.

Looks like Irish had it broken into Confirmed in Development and Confirmed Planned.

That does sound better than "rumored" :lol

Let's just go with that :duff

So should we have a separate one for 1/6 and Statues?

The old thread was all combined... but probably having a 1/6 figure and environment, etc here and PF's, busts, dios and statues in the other section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back